Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Please Appraise SEOArticleDB.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ionphoto

Established Member
Impact
0
Please appraise SEOArticleDB.com

I just bought it today but figured it would be a good domain. Also the idea is to have it be a kind of database for everyone's SEO articles and services.

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump =)
 
0
•••
-$50.00

Grace delete ASAP. I think the DB on the end kills it. IMO.
 
1
•••
For development it`s okay.
I use also DB at the end for one of my domains because I like it short.But you should know there are a lot of guys who don´t even know what DB means.
 
0
•••
That is a pretty valid point. Some people don't know what DB means but I'm assuming anyone that knows about SEO knows what a database would be right? So you think this domain is ok to develop?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Even if you tried to short the domain by using "DB" it still remains long.
Just do what microguy said.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back