IT.COM

domain Please appraise money.gallery domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ursuake

Established Member
Impact
I just got money dot gallery.

I know it's a huge gamble and I could be looking at a loss but sometimes you gotta take chances. So, what do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I look at it this way:

1. It's way to early in the game to put any type of value on these names.

2. What do "Money" and "Gallery" have to do with each other?

Alot of people will make the mistake of regging keywords with these new extensions that just don't work.

These new "vanity" extensions are part of a very, very niche area where only certain (if any at all) would work.

Anything worth regging at this point is most likely long gone........................

•••
My logic was to make a domain that appeals to money (banknote or coins) dealer/collector. There are even banknote/coins galleries (showcasing different coins and notes). For those types of end-users this domain would be a gem. On the other hand, you can look at it like money.tld (just like money.com or money.net).

•••
yeah i cant see any value this early.

The new extensions are more about affinity. What does money and galleries have in common to make an affinity? Yeah, you gave one example, but I cant see many people wanting to check out a money.gallery.

Of course, I could be wrong.

Best of luck

•••
money.pics has more value.. but how can you make money with pictures of money?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back