Domain Empire

Please appraise developed brandable domain site excitemental.com

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I run a little domain blog just for fun really, i was wondering how much the site is worth if i was ever to decide to sell it.

www.excitemental.com

it gets around 100 visits a day at the moment.

any feedback on value would be great.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The theme is great with good choice of colors, Logo looks cool.

"Available Brandable Domain Names" - Use this has the slogan but make the font size and colors the same as "Free to register available brandable domains" Remove it ?

Replace the default WordPress favicon with your own.

•••
This website needs to use tables , some of the post look long, rest its nice and perfect blog.

Just see how much revenue its able to earn, only revenue will decide the future of this website, another factor will be growth , check how fast does it grow.. new visitors per month.

•••
Thanks for the suggestions, i have removed ''free to register available brandable names' as suggested and uploaded an image for favicon.

What do you mean by ''the website needs to use tables'', sorry its my first website/blog.

Traffic is really picking up quickly with more visitors everyday.. My alexa ranking is good for a few countries now as well.

I'm not sure exactly how best to monetize the site, i have GoDaddy affiliate which i post and that makes a little, i also list my own domains for sale which i am now receiving offers on... What would be the best way to monetize?

•••
Thanks for the suggestions, i have removed ''free to register available brandable names' as suggested and uploaded an image for favicon.

What do you mean by ''the website needs to use tables'', sorry its my first website/blog.

Traffic is really picking up quickly with more visitors everyday.. My alexa ranking is good for a few countries now as well.

I'm not sure exactly how best to monetize the site, i have GoDaddy affiliate which i post and that makes a little, i also list my own domains for sale which i am now receiving offers on... What would be the best way to monetize?

Tables is the old-school way in creating a website, The preferred method is using CSS.

This is what tables are.
http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_tables.asp

•••
is there a way i can do a page on wordpress that i can have my domains and logos lined up better? on the brandable domains for sale page?

Any help would be greatly received.

Thanks

•••
you can use tables or divs with float to show it better.
logo in the left and title in the right and its save you some space in the page.

you also can use add_image_size() to create new image size that all the logos have the same sizes or similar sizes or
change one of the default sizes thumbnail,medium or large in the settings->media
or just do it with css. max-width and max-height, so the image dimensions stay good.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi all,

I have had a total overhaul on the website and it is now set up as a brandable domain name marketplace.. I would love some feedback on the layout and userbility.

The site now accepts orders/payments online (had a few orders recently as well).

Traffic has grown and now we get between 300 - 1000+ views a day.

Pleased with how it is going but would like to know feedback from people within the industry :) Thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back