Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.pl registration fee

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

bossku69

Established Member
Impact
0
I was just about to buy a .pl and my friend said there is some huge anual fee. I looked around and all I could find was this http://www.dns.pl/english/nprinciples.html

The only fee you pay is the registartion fee from the registar right? sorry, just kind of confused
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bossku69 said:
I was just about to buy a .pl and my friend said there is some huge anual fee. I looked around and all I could find was this http://www.dns.pl/english/nprinciples.html

The only fee you pay is the registartion fee from the registar right? sorry, just kind of confused

.pl is Poland. Are you sure he's not talking abut .pw from Palau?
 
0
•••
What your friend probably meant is that .PL costs alot to register.The cheapest place I've seen is Idotz.net ay $69.95 a year.Much more than a .com eh?
 
0
•••
.pl domains are quite expensive, starts from 20$ to 35$. if you would like to register .pl i think the best place is home.pl:)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back