Philippines

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Janine

NamePros MemberVIP Member
Impact
235
:wave:

It would be great to share our ideas about domaining, designing, developing, SEO, etc. We could even set up an EB! :D

Post here if you're in the Philippines. :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
maraming salamat kaigiban
 
0
•••
Whoo nice :)

Well done, I can understand only a little but I am fairly fluent in dirty words :D
 
0
•••
it took me three days to realise that 'cr' was short for 'comfort room' ..... ha ha in australia we say 'where's the dunny' !
 
0
•••
it took me three days to realise that 'cr' was short for 'comfort room' ..... ha ha in australia we say 'where's the dunny' !

LOL :D

Not sure if I've ever felt any "comfort" in these comfort rooms especially near bus stations and in rural areas :D
 
0
•••
LOL :D

Not sure if I've ever felt any "comfort" in these comfort rooms especially near bus stations and in rural areas :D

hahahahaha! that made me laugh!
Public "comfort" rooms aren't comfortable, at all. :td:
 
0
•••
ha ha ha = Tawa Tawa ?? .......Oo
 
0
•••
what's this language? Use English. I didn't understand this language.

Ikaw hindi sa matalino lalaki ba ??

This is a philippines group so why would you be surprised to see Tagalog here ??
 
0
•••
Your ideas are very important for other SEO.These ideas are providing a proper guideline and help to learn the more techniques of SEO.

Ito ay pagging 'spam' ...sa wari ko palagi

Galing Ginoong Si Roddy
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
I prefer the CR's in the 5 star hotels in manila :)
 
0
•••
naspaka gusto ...5 star Cr's
 
0
•••
I prefer the CR's in the 5 star hotels in manila :)

I recommend trying Bus Station Comfort Rooms. Bring 5 pesos if you got to go "dumi".
 
0
•••
I recommend trying Bus Station Comfort Rooms. Bring 5 pesos if you got to go "dumi".

Ano ay ........Dumi ?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Ok lang !
 
0
•••
Hahahaha! Fun responses by evirtual :))
 
0
•••
Yes i learnt to say 'ok lang' on my trip five years ago now
 
1
•••
Last edited by a moderator:
1
•••
im from cebu city :) the queen city of the south :D
 
1
•••
Cool someone bumping this great thread, welcome Cebu!

Me I just arrived in the Phils 2 days ago, looking to spend the european summer here as usual, FUN...
 
1
•••
magandang gabi kabayan.....from chicago.....
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back