IT.COM

Philippines

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Janine

NamePros MemberVIP Member
Impact
:wave:

It would be great to share our ideas about domaining, designing, developing, SEO, etc. We could even set up an EB! :D

Post here if you're in the Philippines. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have been to the Philippines ... does that count :)

•••
•••
Kumusta pinay at pinoy

mabuhay kaibigan ano ay gina gawa ngayon arow .......pagging mabuti magsabi ang tagalog ba ?

........ Biro lang

Galing Si Roddy

Maraming gusto magandang phils

Last edited:
•••
•••
@evirtual ahahaha for a second there i thought you were Filipino using somebody else's icon. good enough :))

@galwin oks lang :) doin good. doin good!

•••
masaya ko lagi

magtamasa sa inyoung ngayon araw

Kasi isang beses magpunta ang Phils

•••
@evirtual1 : :D Maraming salamat sa iyo.

@mga kababayan:
Meron ba kayong inaattendan na meet ups ng iba't ibang web entrepreneurs? Ang layo ko kasi, Mindanao pa ako. :(

•••
from what i underatand you are down the bottom of the phils although most the message went over my head

hindi sa pagging mulangot ka

ok lang

patawad po para sa masama magsabi ang tagalog

Galing Si Roddy

•••
from what i underatand you are down the bottom of the phils although most the message went over my head

hindi sa pagging mulangot ka

ok lang

patawad po para sa masama magsabi ang tagalog

Galing Si Roddy

Yup. Our place is so very far from Manila.

Your tagalog is fine but I don't understand what you meant by "mulangot". xD

•••
probably spelt it incorrectly .............sad ??

Keeping in mind some tagalog does change via Cebu and so on

•••
Funny!! "mulangot" :) Maybe perhaps you really meant to spell it with a "K" instead of an "M".. C'mon now evirtual1 tell us ehehhehhe.

•••
Over five years since i went to Luzon and when i got to the airport they asked where i was the previous day 'what do you mean?' i asked only to hear that i was supposed to have left the day before .......seems i was having too much of a good time,'Malaki problema para sa ko ?' i asked. Once the ticket attendant noticed i could speak a little Tagalog he could not help me fast enough. I said 'Paki tumulnong ako' and that was enough for me to be on a flight with no late fee charge !

Moral of the story if you make some form of effort to learn the local language you get respect and better service. So you may have to forgive me if i cannot remember all my ...magsabi ang tagalog, it's been a while

Maraming salamat aking manga kaibigan

Patawad Po ......Mulangkot ??

Last edited:
•••
@evirtual1 , wow you're good!
Btw when you said, mulangkot. should be "malungkot" if you mean "sad", or should be "kulangot" when you mean......... Booger. :lol:

•••
yeah it's been a while ......kalimutan lahat magsabi ang tagalog ko

•••
Hi Janine,

I'm from Quezon City.

•••
I have been to the Philippines ... does that count :)

And I am married to a filipina, does that count :p...

Also I visit the Philippines at least once a year and I own a real cool developed .ph domain with almost 1k unique visitors a day now :)

•••
And I am married to a filipina, does that count :p...

Also I visit the Philippines at least once a year and I own a real cool developed .ph domain with almost 1k unique visitors a day now :)

Yes Toni, being married to a filipina does count. :tu:

•••
suwerte lalaki toni sa magkaroon ang asawa pinay .......sa wari ko

•••
@evirtual1
oh wow i thought you were only using some google translate or something, you actually learned the language! very nice man i applaud the skill. and yeah, chances are we get amused and respect you more for that effort :)

•••
maraming salamat kaigiban

•••
Whoo nice :)

Well done, I can understand only a little but I am fairly fluent in dirty words :D

•••
it took me three days to realise that 'cr' was short for 'comfort room' ..... ha ha in australia we say 'where's the dunny' !

•••
it took me three days to realise that 'cr' was short for 'comfort room' ..... ha ha in australia we say 'where's the dunny' !

LOL :D

Not sure if I've ever felt any "comfort" in these comfort rooms especially near bus stations and in rural areas :D

•••
LOL :D

Not sure if I've ever felt any "comfort" in these comfort rooms especially near bus stations and in rural areas :D

hahahahaha! that made me laugh!
Public "comfort" rooms aren't comfortable, at all. :td:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back