Dynadot

question Pheenix - points vs balance vs credits

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Excited to use Pheenix but i have to say there are some major usability hurdles. What in the world is the difference between my balance, my credits, and points.

I have a balanced and placed a backorder but am concerned it won't work because I don't have credits....

Thanks for any advice.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Balance = The funds in your account... this is as good as cash.
Credits = Credits allow you to pre-pay for backorders. Credits cost $1 less than if you were to pay later on. For instance, you can pay after we catch the domain for $21.99 ... or use a credit which only costs $20.99
Points = Is our Membership Reward program. For every dollar that you spend, you earn one Pheenix Points. You can use these Pheenix Points to unlock special features such as Super Saver backorders... or redeem them for Backorder Credits.

Bob

•••
Balance = The funds in your account... this is as good as cash.
Credits = Credits allow you to pre-pay for backorders. Credits cost $1 less than if you were to pay later on. For instance, you can pay after we catch the domain for $21.99 ... or use a credit which only costs $20.99
Points = Is our Membership Reward program. For every dollar that you spend, you earn one Pheenix Points. You can use these Pheenix Points to unlock special features such as Super Saver backorders... or redeem them for Backorder Credits.

Bob

Thanks... But I find your website a bit difficult to use especially when it comes to filtering domains

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back