domains PerfectBody.com closes at $35,500 at GoDaddy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
PerfectBody.com was the top close on Thursday. The domain name expired and closed at $35,500. Great name, there is a big site on PerfectBody.me. The domain name looked to be for sale back in 2003 with a very early domain name landing page. Later on it looks like someone developed an ecommerce site, (archive from […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
This name, it is sexy. I like it a lawt. Perfect entry price for an investor, but I'd be looking to develop it.

On the price, solid close. It didn't get blown up and that results in lots of room for repackaging options on a great name.

•••
•••
PerfectBody.com was the top close on Thursday. The domain name expired and closed at $35,500. Great name, there is a big site on PerfectBody.me. The domain name looked to be for sale back in 2003 with a very early domain name landing page. Later on it looks like someone developed an ecommerce site, (archive from […]

Continue Reading
Yes, I'd imagine Perfect Wellness that owns PerfectBody.me, acquired this one. Site generates over 1 million USD in revenues, and company launched in 2020.

•••
Yes, I'd imagine Perfect Wellness that owns PerfectBody.me, acquired this one. Site generates over 1 million USD in revenues, and company launched in 2020.
It would be hard for me to see this much value from anyone other than the owner of perfectbody.me

•••
Great Fitness name.... Sounds like a company I've heard of, or its just that good.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back