IT.COM

PayPal/Checking Dropcatcher?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey guys,

I am curious: are there any dropcatchers (Pool, Club Drop, etc.) that support Paypal or checking? I don't have a credit card, actually I've never had one at that. I am against the idea of credit cards in general because I see too much debt caused by them.

I am just wondering if there are any good dropcatchers that support something like Paypal, or something as simple as checking accounts.

I guess if I have to get a credit card just for the sole use of domain-related purposes, I suppose I could, but that would still be rather sad and I'd rather not waste my time with something I hate. I have nothing against credit card, just the thousands of dollars that they help get people in debt with.

Well, if anyone knows of one - please shoot an answer (if there is one - which I actually doubt);
Thanks,
Andy

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Enom's Club Drop takes paypal and check for sure and also Godaddy accepts paypal

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Cavinti, any idea on how to deposit money from my Paypal account into my Club Drop one? All I see is a credit card field. :S

•••
godaddy only accepts paypal if you have a credit card backing it up

•••
Anyone know the answer to my question above, do I have to have an eNom reseller account or something to use Paypal? I just don't see anything about Paypal whatsoever anywhere on the CD website.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back