Dynadot

Payoneer Escrow Payment

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MarkedOne

Established Member
Impact
When making a payment for an escrow order do you get the option to choose from different payment methods like Credit card, Internet banking etc?

I only see the option of Credit Card. See the image below -

Payoneer Escrow payment.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi there, as far as I have inquired them, I have got reply mentioned as below :

When a buyer registers on our site, they have the option to either register as an individual or a company. Keep in mind that appropriate identity verification documentation may be asked at any point, whether the buyer is registered as a company or an individual.

Keep in mind that individual accounts are limited as far as amount which they can pay, where the limit would be up to 2000 USD if located outside the US (where the maximum they can pay via credit card is 2000 USD), or up to 5000 USD if in the US (Where the maximum they would be able to pay using e-check [US only] would be 5000 USD)

Any amounts which need to be paid over this, would only be open to Company accounts, via Wire Transfer.

If this helped you, please give me a thumbs up :)

Regards,
Hooda

•••
I am aware of the limits on an individual account.

In November 2016. I had made a payment of $1700 via internet banking using payoneer escrow and that option is not available now.

•••
Thanks for sharing that information.

How was your experience using payoneer escrow in the past?

Had payoneer escrow every required any documents/invoices/id proof from your or buyer?

You have mentioned that you have paid 1700$ in the past, so what was the fee for using Payoneer escrow?

Is there any fixed minimum fee, also if buyer pays via debit card, you as a seller were charged 3%?

You have already used it and it would be helpful if you can share your experience.

Regards

•••
•••
@Crysis please see my question - I wanted to ask if you are from India then can you make payment through different channels like wire transfer/ SWIFT as I am only getting one option.

•••
@Crysis please see my question - I wanted to ask if you are from India then can you make payment through different channels like wire transfer/ SWIFT as I am only getting one option.

Please send me an email, [email protected], with the specifics of your transaction and I will get back to you. Thanks,

Brandon

•••
•••
•••
@Brandon Abbey So is it true that an individual not living in US cannot buy any domain over $2k because individuals are not permitted to use wire transfers? This is just crazy. if it's true?

Last edited:
•••
@stub (+1) for your comment.

Above 5K, one needs to pay from his company account, even this is crazy.

If I want to pay anyone above 5K, I can't use Payoneer Escrow as I am an individual and not a business entity.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back