Dynadot

Payment Gateways

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Raf

Established Member
Impact
What other payment methods other than PayPal, or 2Checkout would you say would be the best to use for any kind of ecommerce site. I am looking for services that offer bank withdrawals/deposits.

If you have had an experience with any other please post here, I am currently looking into other payment gateways so that customers from countries that have certain methods blocked are still able to purchase from the site.

Thanks, I greatly appreciate it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hanz said:

With e-gold its very hard to get your money, you must use a place that trades e-gold for say paypal and then you have to watch because Paypal doesnt allow that and you cxan get your paypal account frozen. If you do get paid that way you also have to watch for the many cheaters that will use a stolen Paypal account and then you will lose both the Paypal money and the e-gold because e-gold will NOT give you the money back.

•••
matrics said:
I just got my visa electron from ikobo today... funny is the fact that there's no name on the card, just the number and exp. date.

I also got some papers explaining their card fees. They charge 0.5$/month for administration fees and 1.5$ for each ATM withdrawal, which is very reasonable, since wire transfers from element5/shareit over here cost 20$

Got to watch that card if its a checking card too. Most places wont accept a card if it doesnt have a name on it. Now if its just an atm card thats good...

•••
I used ikobo once, but never got to sent the money. Fees are high $2.00+x% per transaction and support never seems to figure out what you are trying to ask of them...

Same goes for paypal though, lousy interface so you don't know what the heck is going on. Help files need help files to navigate through and figure out, support that works like very slow robots, and there are enough horror stories to make into a zillion horror movies.

Other services service mostly US customers only.

Online payments is still a thing of the future for me...

•••
If you are an US citizen you can get your money from your ikobo account using their debit card or using their bank transfer service. The 1.9$ withdrawal fee doesn’t bother me because it is a small fixed fee regardless of the amount of money you get from the ATM. I am using them for almost a year and I don’t have any complaints. For me, they are the cheapest service I can use right now. They are also pretty fast.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back