Dynadot

Pay Then Push

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DBurn

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
I had an auction last week, ended with @rathish claiming the domain names via BIN last Sunday.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/7-6n-com-domain-names-like-xxxxxx-com.1060214/#post-6534551

Still haven't been paid. One of his reasons for not paying is he doesn't trust I will push the domains to him after he pays. He asked if I would push the domains to him first. After reading a lot of threads on NP one resounding piece of advice is always to get paid first before pushing or transferring domains. Since this is only for $40 escrow doesn't seem to be an option. I also offered the buyer to pay via my website instead of Paypal, but he still has not paid.

Seems to me that NamePros is a site of integrity and honesty run by a great group of admins ... don't understand why this buyer is questioning the process, unless he now doesn't want the domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Kuffy @rathish - credit card payment option is both in the auction listing and was offered as an option through PM 5 days ago when he first mentioned apprehension about sending money.

@Silentptnr - I too am glad sale finally worked out. But way too much time spent for a $40 sale.
@DBurn I'm glad it worked out between you and @rathish :xf.smile: and welcome to namepros!:xf.grin:

•••
I sold my 1st few domains by pushing domain 1st to buyers ( only trusted ones )
Yes , he pushed me the website before the transfer of funds

•••
Thanks @Isac - maybe @rathish can give me a positive review on this sale since I started pushing the domains to him within 5 minutes of his making payment ... then I will give him a positive review as well.
Done

•••
https://www.namepros.com/threads/sold.1056007/

You won an auction and didn't reply to my messages for 48 hours even after being online while i mentioned that the payment must be done within 24 hours of auction end . So , according to namepros rules i have right to cancel the order .

If you say that you had a bad experience with me then , it's the same for me with you

Happy to take this public and explain the entire situation including your lies and falsification. The auction ended on Christmas day last year and Rathish messaged asking for the payment (while providing no payment information). I responded a little over a day later as I was busy with Christmas and family. He asked me to wait as he had a "problem". He never followed up after that. On MY follow up, he gave an excuse that the domain was subject to UDRP. I searched all locations for the UDRP procedure but nothing found. I asked him for more details which he of course wasn't able to furnish. Further, he then stopped responding to my messages.

On involvement of the mods, he made yet another excuse that the domain was stolen (no report about the domains being stolen that I've been able to uncover so far). Mods asked him to add them to the other conversation with the member who sold the stolen domains but he wasn't able to provide any such proof. And now he's left a revenge negative feedback about me.

Be very careful in dealing with @rathish.

Last edited:
•••
Happy to take this public and explain the entire situation including your lies and falsification. The auction ended on Christmas day last year and Rathish messaged asking for the payment (while providing no payment information). I responded a little over a day later as I was busy with Christmas and family. He asked me to wait as he had a "problem". He never followed up after that. On MY follow up, he gave an excuse that the domain was subject to UDRP. I searched all locations for the UDRP procedure but nothing found. I asked him for more details which he of course wasn't able to furnish. Further, he then stopped responding to my messages.

On involvement of the mods, he made yet another excuse that the domain was stolen (no report about the domains being stolen that I've been able to uncover so far). Mods asked him to add them to the other conversation with the member who sold the stolen domains but he wasn't able to provide any such proof. And now he's left a revenge negative feedback about me.

Be very careful in dealing with @rathish.

Hello there , the domain was a stolen domain , and the old owner followed me through whois mail and he said that he is in need of that domain and if he go legally then there will be a lot of time and money spent . so he offered to pay me 150 $ which i paid for that domain before few months . I waited for your reply for 2 days. but got no reply from you .

So , i thought it is better to sell to that person and i will be out of danger and i pushed the domain .

You didn't reply for my message even after 48 hours of my sending my message ,You don't 1 minute time to reply to my message but you have time to post , read and like others post in namepros . at least you would have said me to hold on.

You would have done the same if you are in my situation

Okay let's think of it , if that domain name is really stolen and i had sold it to you then what you would have done ?
You would have created a thread with a title "@rathish is a scmmer & he is selling a stolen domains be careful with him"

And fellow domainers will support you without knowing what happened and whole np community will be against me .

And i didn't want to take revenge on you by any means , the thing got over before 1 month and you are leaving me a negative feedback today , may i know the reason why?

If what i have done is wrong then the mistake lies on your side to .

But if we see according to np rules i have right to cancel the order if i didn't receive a payment by the mentioned time frame.

I really want to be friendly with the members here on namepros because they thought me everything about domaining , if you can understand my situation and remove your negative feedback the i will do the same @anantj

I think you remember that you sold me a domain name when i was new to namepros & i had paid to you before pushing the domain through netbanking (where there is no refund option ) with no introduction with you and at that time don't you feel that you have yo be careful with me ?

Last edited:
•••
If I recall I was the first seller who sold 4L.net to @rathish & that was smooth transaction by a new Domainer who just joined the forum that time.

•••
If I recall I was the first seller who sold 4L.net to @rathish & that was smooth transaction by a new Domainer who just joined the forum that time.
I had a off-NP transaction with him. Spoke to him over the phone and texted via whatsapp. Did not have issues. Have also helped him with lots of questions that he's previously asked me and given a lot of info. But all history now I guess...

•••
I had a off-NP transaction with him. Spoke to him over the phone and texted via whatsapp. Did not have issues. Have also helped him with lots of questions that he's previously asked me and given a lot of info. But all history now I guess...

You are the only person against me in this Namepros

You have ton's of LLLL.com and you could still buy some other LLLL.com for that price, why do you still need that domain .

If you really need it then why don't you reply in that time frame while you have time to create new posts ?

And have you paid me and i cheated you ?

I gently said the domain name is stolen and i pushed it to the old owner , (Is that any offense in it)

It's my domain , you didn't follow my auction rules so i have right to cancel your bid , Why are you so adamant?

Okay at last the mistake in my side is , i didn't honor the winning bid according to your statement .

Mistake in your side is , No payment for 48 hours while i mentioned payment within 24 hours.

" But all history now I guess..." - Nothing is history friend , i don't change my character and i want you to be safe that's why i pushed the domain name to the person who he mentioned as a old owner who payed less than your bid amount

Let the Fellow Namepros members and admin decide on who's side mistake lies .

Last edited:
•••
I'm done. I'm not going to argue with you. I'll let the mods handle this as they are already involved and have full acess to the chat. I'll only end with you did NOT officially cancel the transaction at all. Even to date. You stopped responding to me and never once stated that the transaction is cancelled, especially even after the so called delay. I'm not sorry to have a life, especially around holiday times.

•••
I'm done. I'm not going to argue with you. I'll let the mods handle this as they are already involved and have full acess to the chat. I'll only end with you did NOT officially cancel the transaction at all. Even to date. You stopped responding to me and never once stated that the transaction is cancelled, especially even after the so called delay. I'm not sorry to have a life, especially around holiday times.
Yes , i hope the mods will give a fair decision ... and you can get it from it's original owner or so now as i don't have it now due to your delay...

@Amanda @Eric Lyon Mod's please provide a final decision in this issue as soon as possible

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back