Dynadot

Partnership Seeking -- Someone who is above average with developing / Logo Designer(Not2D) + ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud iVape

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
I have for some time now been in search for a competent person of interest who is already, or wants to, make their main source of income from online sales of all types. (I Do this for Hobby 70%/30% For Funds) I have recently retired my tile business and I have committed full time to my online endeavors.

From stock trading to domain monetizing, reselling, adsense and such.

What Skills I'm Needing (The First 4 Are The Most Important. At Least 2 Required)

• Graphic Design (Dreamweaver, etc)
  • WordPress / HTML 5 Web Design
  • Knows How To ' Eventually' (As It Takes Time) Raise PR And DA For Niche Domains Turned Into Sites For A Variety Of Ad Providers.(Adsense/Rev.Hits/Advertising.com etc)
  • Has and/or Knows how to Get Approval to the top Ad Provider Signup's That Require An Approval Process.
  • Ambition to become wealthy > any other priorities other than necessities
  • Psychology studied(Official or Not, This Is A Vital Tool To Sales. Anyone who disagrees, is, well..You know :)

This is going to be a 50/50 Partnership only , I don't want anyone that is going to be only wanting to doing
a little work for less of a % of the net profit.
Prefered that you either speak English 100% fluently and another language(+European/Middle Eastern Languages Are Prime.) - I Speak English/Spanish/Italian-Sicilian/+ Others That I Can Get By With Via Text.
Lives In US>Canada>UK>Australia> (Other Countries Are Very Much Acceptable All The Same, But There is A Method To The Madness, And Having Someone Who Can Understand Basic Acronyms , Or Knows What This Word Even Means Rather, Is My Point.)

-- Exceptions Can be Made For ANYONE. So Just Because You Only Have A Few Of These Traits Doesn't Mean I Am Not Interested , But English is a MUST. And Not 'Hold on , Let me Read what you just said' English, Or Copy/Paste Translator. I need to be able to type a paragraph in 20 seconds and you know what I need answered right when I finish typing the last sentence(I press enter in between a lot of thoughts/ideas when typing on I.M.'s and such)

Goal: Increase current monthly profit from where I stand(and if you monetizing, same for you as well) and continue increasing this amount every month. If you think a goal of 2,000$USD Profit, Each, Is A Big Goal And Is Going To Take A Long Time-- Im not for you :)

Must, if I feel the need, be willing to sign a contract for a non-disclosure agreement that may/maynot persist beyond the range of our partnership. Depends on various factors, but you must be open-minded and willing to do so if the need is there for peace of mind. (Meaning, our conversations and discussions, strategies, etc are confidential and punishable by law if broken by repeating anything directly pertaining to any ideas or conversations we may have. This is *Not going to be forsure a requirement, but You must be willing to have this type of bound if you would like to actually become full-time 100%50/50 Partners.)

I don't want anyone who is interested in breaking state/federal/county/country laws regarding online criminal activities. So, no copywriters, no affiliation with anyone doing anything that is cause for either extradition or local arrests.
If you're new to Namepros, you must have credibility , verifiable elsewhere that is adequite to show proof of trust and that you're not a scammer, thief, devious or have any malicious intent whatsoever.
I have been dealing with this type of deviant since age 13, you won't fool me. So Id say the breathe if you are and you want to try and see if you cant(you won't, 100% guaranteed) try and scam me or anyone we may/maynot be colleagues with.

It would be preferable if you have another source if income or you are already set rather than putting all your money on this making you rich.(Not a joke, but not serious serious about being rich. But I aim high, no point doing anything for a half-cocked , uneducated shot.)

DO NOT MESSAGE ME HERE - If you do, that's just going to show me you're not that interested as you didn't even read the end of this , which is the only place that has full cap words.
Age: Above 20 Unless you went to High-Tech-Hi and you're almost 19/20.

Oh, and if you think you're mr. top dog. take a hike. Even if you are, the second you try to make this obviously apparent, you lost all of that along with your dignity, respect and thus labeled a (Punk).

Thanks guys, look forward to hearing from someone who wants to start a machine that will eventually,
run itself or have others doing so for us, making an income that will allow any lifestyle to be lived.

I have still(been selling) over 400 domains in my port. and they are dialy being weeded out and replenished with high paying niche domains,with a broad variety of types.
My main source of income is not this, but I don't work either and I cannot freely say what it is exactly.
But this is what I do as my 'job' , along with stock trading, but by no means am i living off this,
Some people do , I am not there , but I am going to be as I never would want to just 'not work', regardless of my financial state.

--Chris D.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back