Dynadot

Partnership Split; You Bring Domain, I Bring the Site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

David Darby

Established Member
Impact
Hello!

I am interested in developing new websites and all I am looking for is a domain. I will handle everything else. Essentially, you provide the domain name, I will create a website/company/blog that fits the domains niche and publish it to the web. I will continue to maintain the website in hopes of generating a steady revenue stream. The revenue will be split predetermined before partnership beings. Each partnership split percentage is based off the the value of the domain, with a minimum of 50% revenue for the domain owner.

How you can begin this partnership.
  • Inbox me your domain name and if it is currently being hosted anywhere.
  • Tell me why I should help partner and use your domain.
  • I will then assess the domain name and get back to you regarding my view of the domain and if I would like to develop it.
Once the partnership begins;
  • I will design a mockup website and share that with you.
  • I will then start the Partnership Agreement Contract, which is to be signed by both parties and will detail all the information regarding the business of that domain and expected revenue streams and income.
  • You will receive weekly emails reporting how the construction of the site is going, and when the projected launch date is.
  • You will have administrative access to the site along with access to any revenue stream account set up for the specific domain name.
  • Once the website is up and running and a steady income stream is coming from the site, you will receive the option to purchase out the rest of the percentage of ownership in the domain and business or continue the agreed upon percentage and allow me to continue running the site.
If you have any questions or all please do not hesitate to contact me

David

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello!

I am interested in developing new websites and all I am looking for is a domain. I will handle everything else. Essentially, you provide the domain name, I will create a website/company/blog that fits the domains niche and publish it to the web. I will continue to maintain the website in hopes of generating a steady revenue stream. The revenue will be split predetermined before partnership beings. Each partnership split percentage is based off the the value of the domain, with a minimum of 50% revenue for the domain owner.

How you can begin this partnership.
  • Inbox me your domain name and if it is currently being hosted anywhere.
  • Tell me why I should help partner and use your domain.
  • I will then assess the domain name and get back to you regarding my view of the domain and if I would like to develop it.
Once the partnership begins;
  • I will design a mockup website and share that with you.
  • I will then start the Partnership Agreement Contract, which is to be signed by both parties and will detail all the information regarding the business of that domain and expected revenue streams and income.
  • You will receive weekly emails reporting how the construction of the site is going, and when the projected launch date is.
  • You will have administrative access to the site along with access to any revenue stream account set up for the specific domain name.
  • Once the website is up and running and a steady income stream is coming from the site, you will receive the option to purchase out the rest of the percentage of ownership in the domain and business or continue the agreed upon percentage and allow me to continue running the site.
If you have any questions or all please do not hesitate to contact me

David

Sounds intriguing. Some questions:
Do you have any current examples of your work?
What software languages / technologies do you use to create these sites?
Can you share the partnership agreement so that we can peruse the legal details?

•••
I might be intetested. Please pm me with urls or samples of other sites you have done. If things look good we can agree upon which of 100+ we will develop.

•••
•••
He lost me at "weekly emails reporting how the construction of the site is going" ...

I could have a new site up and running in a week, then use the next 3 to build social media integration, affiliate programs, etc., then be ready to sell in a month.

Here's my latest:
www.duxtravel.com
just started in auction on Flippa ...

•••
He lost me at "weekly emails reporting how the construction of the site is going" ...

I could have a new site up and running in a week, then use the next 3 to build social media integration, affiliate programs, etc., then be ready to sell in a month.

Here's my latest:
www.duxtravel.com
just started in auction on Flippa ...

Very nice! How much can one earn on average from these type of sites (not selling on flippa but keeping it a while and running it)?

What does it take to build them, technology-wise (programming language, type of CMS, etc)?

•••
So far, after only a week, there have only been a few referrals and affiliate fees, but I'm not actively marketing it as I would if I was going to run the site long-term. Others with similar sites have reported up to $200/month.

I build these sites in Wordpress, mostly because I intend to sell them, and most potential users would not be able to manage a site in anything else.

•••
So far, after only a week, there have only been a few referrals and affiliate fees, but I'm not actively marketing it as I would if I was going to run the site long-term. Others with similar sites have reported up to $200/month.

I build these sites in Wordpress, mostly because I intend to sell them, and most potential users would not be able to manage a site in anything else.

Very nice! Thank you!

•••
Too bad. I have little to no time to develop any sites in wordpress or anything else and over 130 domains - some of which could bring in some money. I am in this field almost twenty years now as a hobby and am at the point of either dumping the entire portfolio or looking for a partner to develop and split proceeds (if any)....

•••
@Dadster please pm your portfolio. I don't intend to develop it, but can make a suitable offer for the portfolio.

Last edited:
•••
I got some 180 domains. Would develop around 20+ websites, keyword specific. Let's see how it goes.
I do own simpleinterest.in, smeloan.com and just sold wealthgospel.com websites.

•••
@Dadster - yes, please send me your domain name list and let's see if we can work together!

•••
I will also install wp,image/text/video/footer/adsense, plugins and good google title/description. PM!

•••
I will also install wp,image/text/video/footer/adsense, plugins and good google title/description. PM!
yeah, istall, I want to see how many hours will you waste on it...
Just newbies think WP is just upload templates...
your are so funny newbie

•••
I have domains here as under:
animation.zone
CARS.ZONE
digital.zone
download.zone
fly.zone
green.zone
internet.zone
LOSANGELES.ZONE
NEWYORK.ZONE
speed.zone
diamond.zone
discount.zone
electric.zone
luggage.zone
robotic.zone

flight.ooo

battery.biz

Chipstore.com
bably.com
freedrawing.com
tyrebazaar.com
dressbazaar.com
bikinibazaar.com
secondsbazaar.com

•••
I am interested with in your business proposal so which type of domain required means which niche like e-commerce, service,blog etc.
Please reply me

•••
Glassdaq.com - an online trade center for all things glass, I have the website set up in Godaddy but its not complete. (Cannabis Community Project) PM me if you're interested!

•••
I am also interested for a partnership. Please pm me

•••
I have few domains:
OpenBuySell.com
ePropertyFair.com
RevFax.com
Teez.biz

•••
Am interested. If anyone can develop; I got domains. I am good with day to day operations if it requires contacting business and market it to them. Also ok with revenue sharing depending what we can do for which domain. We got also 130k followers on Instagram but most are in middle east; maybe 10% in North America and some in europe. For exact number I would need to check Instagram statics. I am in Vancouver Canada atm.

1. Need to know what kind of sites one can develop (complex or simple, gives me an idea how capable you are)

2. Will you be supporting the site(s)?

3. Can you do SEO for the targeted service, product, and region?

4. Will you ask for full control of domain or just access like regular developers? Full control is not an option and with granting access a developer can do everything except for moving domain out of the account and or posting it for sale.

5. Are you good with due dilligence when building a site? Like not infringing on someone's content or anything that would put us at risk of lossing the domain and etc?

6. I can weed out scamers. If that's your intent; it's best to avoid my post as you will waste your time and possible cause yourself legal complications.

If this would be of interest to you as a full or side project I am all ears. I got a few decent domains that need development which are just sitting in my portfolio. If you got products or service which can be marketed to 130k followers; I am sure we can work something out as well.

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back