NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

David Darby

Established Member
Impact
Hello!

I am interested in developing new websites and all I am looking for is a domain. I will handle everything else. Essentially, you provide the domain name, I will create a website/company/blog that fits the domains niche and publish it to the web. I will continue to maintain the website in hopes of generating a steady revenue stream. The revenue will be split 50/50 between [domain owner] and the website developer [Me].

How to join this partnership:
  • Inbox me your domain name and if it is currently being hosted anywhere.
  • Use subject: Partnership with [Insert Domain Name]
  • Tell me why I should help partner and use your domain.
  • I will then assess the domain name and get back to you regarding my view of the domain and if I would like to develop it.
When you sign on with me as a partner of your domain name you will receive weekly emails every Friday, giving details of the progress and status of the website.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PM me, I have domain that other extensions and related domains are being been used by endusers.

•••
Hi David,

Do you have specific niche or niche's you'd prefer to work or develop in?

•••
Who will own the domain once you form the partnership? You're going to need a contract for something like this, in case the site becomes a success.

And my guess is someone with a premium domain isn't going to go 50/50 with you because the domain would have intrinsic value.

•••
and where are the examples of your skills?

imo...

•••
Can anyone vouch for this guy ?

•••
We all need more info. Example sites that you have developed, type of domain, monetization method that will be used, etc.

•••
I'm interested with a partnership, too. I want to earn $$$ developing/flipping/holding various web properties. I need the right people

pm sent

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back