Dynadot

ParkingRevolution.com - Official Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bucaneiro

Account Closed
Impact
logo.png

In order to organize the service presentation and discussion, as well provide some better pre-sale questions and replies to customers from NamePros.com, i'm creating this thread. Parking Revolution is the newest approach on domain parking, but, with a little twist: you're not building plain ugly pages full of links, you're transforming your domains into complete websites.

Everyone agrees: developing your domains is much better than parking them. But, everyone also agrees that developing domains takes too much time and money, and sometimes, you don't have both. Parking was always the best choice due to the ease of use. However, a parked domain is a single ugly page, with lot's of links and literally no content. I doubt that you, as an internet user, ever clicked or followed one of those links in parked pages.

So, why can't we have both? Develop our domains with the ease of use of the domain parking system. We'll, we can. That's what Parking Revolution is all about. Develop your domains easily, without having to worry with programming languages (HTML? Eek!) or spending whole nights trying to create & host your websites. With a few clicks, you can build complete websites with relevant content. If you have a domain about baseball, you can have a website about baseball with Parking Revolution. You choose the website name, the website keyword (baseball) and a few other data and your website is ready to go.

Reviews

Useful links

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
b2b said:
Google Analytics still isn't functioning on any of my domains. Does anybody else have this problem??
Yes, I reported this too as my number one priority. Received a general thank you for my list of suggestions. I think these things just take some time. In the meantime you can check your Adsense page impressions (with URL channels!), although obviously it doesn't show where your traffic is coming from.

- Paul

•••
•••
•••
Thanks jaremo - I had a look at yours they look fine too, but have you seen the FAQ section of AWT site - it has a long post about mistranslations, all very funny but not related to wine

e.g.
Car rental brochure in Tokyo: When passenger of foot heave in sight, tootle the horn. Trumpet him melodiously at first, but if he still obstacles your passage then tootle him with vigor.

Moscow hotel room: If this is your first visit to the USSR, you are welcome to it.

A notice in a Japanese hotel: Please not to steal towels. If you are not person to do such, please not to read notice.

•••
Thanks for sharing the funny text, that was good!
I like tangomojo and the delhirealestate site alot, those both look professional and handsome.

•••
And yet a couple more that I think look OK:

CarbonNoPrint.com

and

AmericanWindFarms.com

I'm getting some fair numbers for Page Impressions, but very few clicks. I did get 2 clicks on one site, but no $. How is that?

Thanks...

One more and I'm done for today:

Gnatbooks.com

•••
jaremo04 said:
I'm getting some fair numbers for Page Impressions, but very few clicks. I did get 2 clicks on one site, but no $. How is that?

My guess is you are getting impressions from here on NP, where people are likely to be more interested in how DR pages look than the subject.

I get $0.00 clicks too, but maybe only 1 in 50. No idea why, sorry.

- Paul

•••
So far as far as I can see I've had no clicks and no visitors - but I'mnot sure how I would know if I've had any visitors or not, is it just a question of installing Google analytics or is there some othe rway of seeing if you have had any visitors ?

•••
•••
Has this thread died? Bucaneiro, are you there? I posted a couple of ?'s a week ago and haven't heard a peep. I think maybe my best effort can be found at http://SameSexNuptials.com

•••
Seems like it's just me and you jarem - nice looking site - but do you get any visitors/clicks - as far as I can see I have installed Google analytics and I still don't see any visitors on around 12 sites

•••
This thread is not dead, guys. I'm working in the new features of Parking Revolution right now, and we're already in the beta testing phase. Stay tuned for updates.

•••
Ebay Partner Network help needed.

Rejected by Ebay Partner program. I also noticed that I Don't see active Ebay partner links on any of the sites listed by posters to this board.

Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions how to fill out application to get accepted? E.g. What to fill in for "Business Description?"

•••
yes, anyone have a referral for ebay affiliates?

•••
•••
It took over a week for them to get back to me.

•••
I just use this Parking Revolution few days ago and quite pleased with the result.

Now still waiting for my Ebay Partner Network application to be approved, last time I applied they rejected me, hope this time is not...

•••
A-List said:
Ebay Partner Network help needed.

Rejected by Ebay Partner program. I also noticed that I Don't see active Ebay partner links on any of the sites listed by posters to this board.

Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions how to fill out application to get accepted? E.g. What to fill in for "Business Description?"

Every parked domain has a page called "Products". There, the end-user will be able to see a list of eBay products related to the domain subject. All products listed there have your eBay Partner Network ID.

If you guys are having problems with the EPN program, you can just disable the "Products" module. However, i do recommend contacting EPN Support and trying to get approved.

•••
im currently using domainembarking how do you differ from them??
im interested in signing up

•••
•••
Here's a suggestion:
Sometimes the Gallery and/or the Photo Slideshow are so great, that you would like to show them higher up on the page.
It would be super to have the option of changing the order of the About & the Photo Gallery, for example. Just a wish list item.

Not nearly as important as getting google analytics working and giving us the ability to use different adsense code & channels for each domain.

•••
teatime said:
Here's a suggestion:
Sometimes the Gallery and/or the Photo Slideshow are so great, that you would like to show them higher up on the page.
It would be super to have the option of changing the order of the About & the Photo Gallery, for example. Just a wish list item.

Not nearly as important as getting google analytics working and giving us the ability to use different adsense code & channels for each domain.
And the ability to make Products the home page would be great for some domains.

Google Analytics legacy tracking code (urchin.js) is working on some of my names, but not others.

I agree, joint number 1 priority is Adense by domain. Hopefully all of this will be in the new version

- Paul

•••
lumpenfolk said:
teatime said:
Here's a suggestion:

Google Analytics legacy tracking code (urchin.js) is working on some of my names, but not others.

I agree, joint number 1 priority is Adense by domain. Hopefully all of this will be in the new version

- Paul
lumpenfolk said:
teatime said:
Here's a suggestion:

- Paul

1000 % agree on that; Google Analytics & Individual AdSense codes is the first major priority that has to be fixed.

Also like the idea of the option of the product page being the homepage.

•••
Another pressing issue...Google ads in the "Read more" window are uniquely not relevant--when ads on the web site I built are relevant.

Of the 8 of websites I have created with Parking Revolution so far, almost every Google ad that appears in a window that opens when I click a "Read more" link relates NOT to the product or topic, but is an ad for Meta tags, Slogans, or some other matter of interest only to domainers or site builders rather than connected to the keyword of the site.

This happens even though relevant Google ads appear on my site itself. When you click on any "Read More" link, the user gets ads they would NEVER click on.

Anyone else have this? Any suggestions?

See for example: fotoscelebridades.com foodallergylink.com getinthegame.net and dtvdiscounter.com

A-List

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back