Dynadot

DomainSponsor account suspended

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

deshanunit

Established Member
Impact
Today I got a email from DomainSponsor saying my account has been suspended. I don't know the reason behind it. I parked my domains using Above monetization platform and used ParkingCrew, Voodoo and DomainSponsor accounts.

I never click on ads. I know the rules. I'm no cheat.
I was just making $20 odd revenue per month.

Please help?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Today I got a email from DomainSponsor saying my account has been suspended. I don't know the reason behind it. I parked my domains using Above monetization platform and used ParkingCrew, Voodoo and DomainSponsor accounts.

Please help?

Thanks.

Did you ask at DomainSponsor why they suspended your account?

Not sure if anyone on NP is from DomainSponsor - Perhaps some other kind member here would know that?

Best of luck with reinstating your account with them.

•••
Did you ask at DomainSponsor why they suspended your account?

Not sure if anyone on NP is from DomainSponsor - Perhaps some other kind member here would know that?

Best of luck with reinstating your account with them.
I replied. Still no response

•••
I replied. Still no response

Wait for their reply, hopefully they give you a reason and hopefully they can correct things.

All the best,

Mike :)

•••
following is the message I received after contacting them for the reason;

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. I have reviewed your account and found that it was blocked due to a traffic quality issue.

We and our advertising partners continuously verify the traffic coming into domains on our platform. Unfortunately some traffic or pattern of traffic was found to not meet ours or our advertising partners Terms of Service. As DomainSponsor has a zero tolerance for this type of traffic your account was suspended.

This does not mean that we believe you caused the traffic, in fact you might be a victim as well. Unfortunately sense our advertising partners will not pay for the traffic to your domains and subsequently will negate all estimated revenue to date, we had no choice but to cancel the account.

If you have questions about our Terms of Service, they can be located here:

https://www.domainsponsor.com/TermsOfService/

The relevant section is "3.3 PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS" with more specific information can be found in the following subsections.

If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us.

Thank you,
Ray
DomainSponsor Support"

bullsh**

I was just making $20 per month from parking. I used Above.com and only DomainSponsor made at least something (about 74%) (refer attached photo). And pretty sad to see that going.
I started parking in Dec/2015 and planned to do domain parking for long term. I knew I can't mess with parking providers by cheating. So I always stayed out of trouble. And just let Above.com to do their work.

Guys like Smurge from Namepros.com suggested me to used use DS while other were saying against it. But I used it and it worked for me too.

I was legit all the time and that why I feeling very disappointed.
Now even I can't get my hardly earned $42 odd.

I thought the domain parking was sustainable and that's why I invested in that. But now I feel disappointed.
What if anyone who we don't even know pass low quality traffic on purpose to our domains. What we can do to prevent it? Nothing!
I now think parking is not reliable at all.

I had $42 in my account which I was earned last 2 months. It is just $8 dollars short of minimum payout threshold which is $50. And that's very suspicious.
Now I also feel DS might be a SCAM.

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 20
•••
Seems you got a reply.

Sorry to hear your misfortune with them.

I never use parking, I'd rather point my domains to sales pages.

Learn from this and move on - Forwards is the only way from this.

•••
Thanks for the screenshots. Pretty much enormous amount of hits for someone who just started parking :(

•••
As DomainSponsor has a zero tolerance for this type of traffic your account was suspended.

While checked your img, you got less views than pc but got 3 X pc clicks. this is why they suspend your account. traffic source & quality is very important. JMO.

•••
Thanks for the screenshots. Pretty much enormous amount of hits for someone who just started parking :(
I bought domains which were already making revenue. (I have verified traffic/revenue stats for them for the days before I owned them) .

18000 hits for over 100 domains is like max 180 hits per domain in a month. In other words 6 hits per day. Is it a big deal? (out of those 18000 most may be coming from bots)

•••
While checked your img, you got less views than pc but got 3 X pc clicks. this is why they suspend your account. traffic source & quality is very important. JMO.
Since DS made most in last month. Almost all revenue making domains were in DS. most of Lowest earning domains were parked at PC. There were some domains with good traffic but without any revenue.

Other thing is DS cannot access my PC account or vise-versa. They cannot see what other are making.

I think it is a domain parking basic that some sites with lot of traffic can earn $0 and vise-versa.

•••

Please help?

Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting our customer support. Customer information is not something we discuss publicly on these forums. Contacting us directly is the best way to have any concern or issue resolved.

I'm sorry that you felt our response time was too slow. Our support team was in the midst of reviewing this when you contacted them. You should be receiving a reply shortly.

Feel free to PM if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best Regards,

Stefanie
DomainSponsor

•••
They just reinstated my account. Thanks DS,

•••
Hi,

Thank you for contacting our customer support. Customer information is not something we discuss publicly on these forums. Contacting us directly is the best way to have any concern or issue resolved.

I'm sorry that you felt our response time was too slow. Our support team was in the midst of reviewing this when you contacted them. You should be receiving a reply shortly.

Best Regards,

Stefanie
DomainSponsor
my account has been suspended at domainsponsor
can you help me ? I got a problem because of the site where you purchased the Domains was in the vinegar solution to the problem 24 hours but unfortunately the account has been suspended after hours for no reason

•••
my account has been suspended at domainsponsor
can you help me ? I got a problem because of the site where you purchased the Domains was in the vinegar solution to the problem 24 hours but unfortunately the account has been suspended after hours for no reason
they reinstated my account after keep contacting them and saying the truth.

•••
my account has been locked at godady and i cant control all my domaain
so my account has loccked at domainsponsor iam dealing with them from 2years and contactting with them this is the truth and send all informations to domainsponsor support and iam waiting
response

•••
Hi,

Best Regards,

Stefanie
DomainSponsor
hi
i conact with domainsponsor support to slove my broblem but no answer

•••
my account supended after gained 4300$ and all traffic is normal
iam work with 4 companies and all accounts gained my payment normally
yesterday my account supended without any reason
iam contact with him but no relpy until now

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back