NameSilo

Parkingcrew.com - Anyone using/used them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

v5x

Established Member
Impact
Parkingcrew.com

Just signed up, CTR looking good - no revenue back yet as not updated.

Anyone have any experience with them - how do they perform & has anyone had a payment from them (on time)?

Edit: Thought I'd change the title of the thread as it seems to have become popular.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For the past 5 days I have again very low results ... Last time it happened they said one of their " partners " didn't report correctly ( beginning of April ) all days where corrected ... Strangely enough the first day they said did not change ... No the numbers look just as lame ... For years I trusted them blindly ... Now I trust them as far as I can throw them !!!

•••
Hypersot point is I had an account with both of them, like so many domainers

•••
wolfis.com, they need to eat too, they are are running a business and they need to determine their profits, this is sad world where we have to depend on google for our lively wood, they pay the bills. They need to survive at the end of the day to pay us.. I know

•••
For the past 5 days I have again very low results ... Last time it happened they said one of their " partners " didn't report correctly ( beginning of April ) all days where corrected ... Strangely enough the first day they said did not change ... No the numbers look just as lame ... For years I trusted them blindly ... Now I trust them as far as I can throw them !!!

I got exactly the same replies despite that whatever they said didn't make any sense when looking at the numbers

@marly,
I did have accounts on both but you somehow missed the part that I had domains parked only with ND
that made me the same as a user that had an account only with ND when talking for those domains only.

also,
I do agree that they have to eat, all we ask of them is being *somewhat* honest with us.
Not fully honest, just a slight effort of honesty will suffice

•••
Hypersot, you know at the end of the day who is the big man..yes that G man, as I said before parking is dependent on googles business, we do not now the ins and outs of it, but hope to make a profit at the end of the day. Greed = change my server..simple

•••
Moved some of my domains to ParkingCrew this month, so far so good.
30% higher than parking at DomainSponsor.
Just FYI.

32uk07G.jpg

•••
Just FYI.

32uk07G.jpg
Nice stats man. How many are these some domains?

•••
•••
Hi, thanks, those are 16 domains in total.

all this for 16 domains? nice!

too bad parking is a pointless useless worthless endeavour for 90%+ domainers nowadays...

•••
Anyone having difficulty in making changes on the sales related settings? For ex: I cannot edit the "»For Sale« -Text" of the diagonal banner.

In fact, non of the elements on the "Settings->Sales" page are functional for me.

I tried Explorer, Firefox with no luck so far.

•••
I have some domains on parking crew for a week or so and I like it but I just added a few more yesterday and today I see a tick mark that says no tier 1 or something next to 2 of them.

I went to the domain address for both and both had a virus on them. They forwarded to so virus crap and I had to shut down my computer. I since changed dns back to namecheap for those. I contacted support and never heard back from them.

•••
Anyone having difficulty in making changes on the sales related settings? For ex: I cannot edit the "»For Sale« -Text" of the diagonal banner.

In fact, non of the elements on the "Settings->Sales" page are functional for me.

I tried Explorer, Firefox with no luck so far.
Yes, I have the same issue.

•••
•••
•••
all this for 16 domains? nice!

too bad parking is a pointless useless worthless endeavour for 90%+ domainers nowadays...

Because some years ago Google decided to change his approach to demote all domains which are not developed. Google wants to see all domains to be developed. I hope this changes in future.

•••
•••
Parkingcrew, I would like to suggest a really useful feature. How about we could divide earnings between Bank account and Paypal? The user would write the percentage of funds to Paypal and bank account (of course to meet the payment threshold for each). I guess I am not the only one who finds this useful.

•••
Parkingcrew, I would like to suggest a really useful feature. How about we could divide earnings between Bank account and Paypal? The user would write the percentage of funds to Paypal and bank account (of course to meet the payment threshold for each). I guess I am not the only one who finds this useful.
ACH payment would be nice.

•••
Just FYI.

32uk07G.jpg

I think these are all good .coms. am i right?? i wonder what the domains are.

•••
Just FYI.

32uk07G.jpg
Google-feed here?
Or ZeroClick?

•••
Just FYI.

32uk07G.jpg

Amazing.

I do earn some money with type-in traffic from adult and gambling domains. From early 2015 i am going all in with VR domains and some MR. To generate a passive income this big with only 16 domains and a parking page is very impressive. I could almost not believe my eyes lol. :alien3:

•••
•••
Anyone parking lawyer related domains with PC? Are the results good for US traffic?

•••
Anyone experienced higher than usual clawback for the previous month?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back