IT.COM

Parkingcrew.com - Anyone using/used them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

v5x

Established Member
Impact
Parkingcrew.com

Just signed up, CTR looking good - no revenue back yet as not updated.

Anyone have any experience with them - how do they perform & has anyone had a payment from them (on time)?

Edit: Thought I'd change the title of the thread as it seems to have become popular.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Payment Received ( PayPal)
Thanks ParkingCrew Team

•••
Why are you thanking them over and over and over and over? Every page. Please stop spamming and cluttering the tread. This thread would be half as long if you were not posting every time you got a payment. No one cares. No likes. No 'your welcome'. Not helpful.

•••
Actually, I care very much about hearing that payments have been received...!!

Thanks Zaki for letting us know...

jahfree.... Take a hike... your negativity is not welcome here, or anyplace else for that matter that you seem to have a habit of leaving on Namepros. Get a Life and a Purpose..

In fact, I just reported your message to Zaki to the NamePros.com staff.

This is what I said:

Unnecessary negative post whose only purpose is to feed the idiotic ego of jahfree. Can you please remove it.. Thanks

•••
I'm late to discovering ParkingCrew, but in less than 6 months they moved from zero to my top parking company, by far. Thank you ParkingCrew.

I also think it is unnecessary to post received payment, thank you messages every month. It should be assumed all payments have been sent out on schedule. Only if you don't receive your payment on schedule, should it be necessary to post here to enquire if there is a problem with payments. If one person replies saying, they've received their payment, then you should take it up directly with ParkingCrew, imho.

•••
Actually, I care very much about hearing that payments have been received...!!

Thanks Zaki for letting us know...

jahfree.... Take a hike... your negativity is not welcome here, or anyplace else for that matter that you seem to have a habit of leaving on Namepros. Get a Life and a Purpose..

In fact, I just reported your message to Zaki to the NamePros.com staff.

This is what I said:

Unnecessary negative post whose only purpose is to feed the idiotic ego of jahfree. Can you please remove it.. Thanks

Thanks Very much :)

•••
I'm late to discovering ParkingCrew, but in less than 6 months they moved from zero to my top parking company, by far. Thank you ParkingCrew.

I also think it is unnecessary to post received payment, thank you messages every month. It should be assumed all payments have been sent out on schedule. Only if you don't receive your payment on schedule, should it be necessary to post here to enquire if there is a problem with payments. If one person replies saying, they've received their payment, then you should take it up directly with ParkingCrew, imho.

Thanks, I see the same for Voodoo, Bodis etc, so ParkingCrew should not be left behind as it gives a negative impression for new or first time users of ParkingCrew, who thinks ParkingCrew does not pay on time, By the way ParkingCrew pays Nett 12-13 days always

As Stub says lets have atleast one person update about the payment, mostly i have been updating first, so i think its ok, seeing my message if others do the same then its unnecessary

•••
My comments were not restricted to just ParkingCrew. So apologies if you think they were. I never said to let any one person post such messages, UNLESS somebody posts they are having a problem receiving their payment. I've no problem if that is you making that reply on the threads about ParkingCrew, Voodoo, or Bodis. But it shouldn't be necessary to post the same message on every thread every month. If there isn't a problem, then I don't see the necessity to post about it. That's just post stuffing, imho.

•••
ok cool. Lets not update then until any problem or delay.. Thanks..

Topic closed..

•••
I have moved some domains to parkingcrew.com after seeing this thread.
I don't have much idea about what type of domains get more traffic and clicks.
In my account it shows CTR 33% for yesterday with 3 clicks .
No Earnings so far . How are the earnings calculated ?
I am sorry for the noob question :-,

•••
Do you accept visitors Facebook ؟

Will accept payment payoneer ??

•••
I have moved some domains to parkingcrew.com after seeing this thread.
I don't have much idea about what type of domains get more traffic and clicks.
In my account it shows CTR 33% for yesterday with 3 clicks .
No Earnings so far . How are the earnings calculated ?
I am sorry for the noob question :-,

Dear Shinoj,

as per the asterisk next to the most recent days, revenue stats are not realtime but have a slight delay:

* Don't panic: Revenue stats are delayed by up to 48 hours by our upstream feed provider. Today's revenues will look much better after our next update.

Do you accept visitors Facebook ؟

Will accept payment payoneer ??

Dear aLMoShaX,

please note that it is not allowed to drive traffic to your parked domain names. We pay out via Wire and Paypal.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Hi PK all is well here as i hope it is in Munchen.I have a question.I put another name in my account and did the change in the DNS.It was a live site(and it still is) but i was getting no hits so i parked it.Now CHECK THIS.When i type WWW. in front of the name the site goes to the PARKING CREW page.HOWEVER If i type just the domain name dot com My live site shows up.Ever hear of this before? My adsense acct still shows the hits.PM me and i will send you the site.

•••
I would assume that in this case DNS hasn't fully propagated yet or you still have a cached version in your browser cache? This should be gone within 48 hours of changing DNS usually :)

•••
Hi,
I don't know much about how parking works. What I understood so far is parked domains get visitors only when the exact URL is typed by a user , not by a search result or other sources. So the chances of typing exact URL of a parked domain is very rare. Isn't it ? Then how some people claiming to be earning thousands of dollars per month by just parking some domains ? Is there anything I am missing ?

•••
What you are missing is owning domains with lots of natural type-in traffic on high paying keywords.

•••
What you are missing is owning domains with lots of natural type-in traffic on high paying keywords.

Thank you so much ! But how to determine a particular domain name's "natural type-in traffic" ?

:)

•••
@SHINOJ G.S - There is no sure fire way to do this without owning the domain. GoDaddy gives you traffic stats for their auctions, but they are highly inaccurate.

•••
Hi guys are your Monday stats normal?

My traffic count seems to be lower than my Sunday traffic which is unusual however
my clicks are consistent with my previous Monday stats probably just a delay in the system.

Last edited:
•••
Hi guys are your Monday stats normal?

I am wondering the same. I see zero visits so far today and by this time I've got much more plus clicks.. Does anyone know if Parking Crew has a system status page?

Last edited:
•••
Hi Guys,

you are absolutely right. Our unique count for monday was a bit delayed and is catching up in the stats at the moment. As usual, parking page delivery was not affected.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Hi Guys,

you are absolutely right. Our unique count for monday was a bit delayed and is catching up in the stats at the moment. As usual, parking page delivery was not affected.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

I was experiencing the same with my stats. All zero today and now I cant log in. I keep getting: "This account has been blocked." Are there more problems with the system today?

•••
I was experiencing the same with my stats. All zero today and now I cant log in. I keep getting: "This account has been blocked." Are there more problems with the system today?

Dear Anthony,

looks like your account indeed was blocked by our traffic quality team as they were seeing a lot of automated (server) clicks on your top domains.

Best Regards
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Dear Anthony,

looks like your account indeed was blocked by our traffic quality team as they were seeing a lot of automated (server) clicks on your top domains.

Best Regards
ParkingCrew Support

So my entire account has been blocked because some number of "top domains" received "automated (server) clicks"? Can you PM (or email me) the evidence of such a claim? I mean, you're the one initiating the accusation of these "automated (server) clicks" so the burden of proof rests on your shoulders.

I dont understand. Why not simply block/ban/whatever the offending domains out of the 400+ (including 103 that I just added a few hours before I could no longer log in)? Instead I am trying to figure out what the heck happened to my account thats only 16 days old and why. I sent support emails to you guys and heard nothing.

•••
Dear Anthony,

support will get in contact you about this. Unfortunately, from what I heard, the revenues were coming from automated clicks and that is what the traffic quality team looks at for the sake of traffic quality network wide.

Thanks a lot
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Dear Anthony,

support will get in contact you about this. Unfortunately, from what I heard, the revenues were coming from automated clicks and that is what the traffic quality team looks at for the sake of traffic quality network wide.

Thanks a lot
ParkingCrew Support

I appreciate someone getting in touch with me. Thank you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back