NameSilo

Parkingcrew.com - Anyone using/used them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

v5x

Established Member
Impact
Parkingcrew.com

Just signed up, CTR looking good - no revenue back yet as not updated.

Anyone have any experience with them - how do they perform & has anyone had a payment from them (on time)?

Edit: Thought I'd change the title of the thread as it seems to have become popular.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, I have about 4 adult names getting 100+ US Visitors a day, 10-20 clicks a day and only pennies.... >:(

Thanks though....

Yeah, unfortunately adult domains don't pay very well, although there are exceptions. An example is one of my domains which has to do with stripping and has only US traffic.
For some reason that domain -and only that- is giving me on average 8-10cents / click

•••
PC took hundreds $ from my account as clawback. What happened? Anybody else suffered the same deduction?

•••
Parkincrew i got very less RPC and earning from your parking website please check may be this is problem of DDoS Attack.
Check it here:
gJEHNQv.jpg

Thanks

It is hard to make a comment here without knowing the actual domain name(s) this refers to. In general, RPC is heavily influenced by:

-topic of domain
-tier1 vs. tier2
-origin of visitor

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Moved a few names there and my CTR is through the roof... Making me nervous.... D-:

•••
PC took hundreds $ from my account as clawback. What happened? Anybody else suffered the same deduction?

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately, by the time we initially booked the clawbacks, we had received an incomplete clawback file from our upstream feed provider. We received an updated clawback file last night and have therefore adjusted the clawbacks to resemble the actual amount being clawed back from us by the upstream feed provider. System-wide, clawbacks were very similar to previous months. A few users got slightly higher clawbacks than previously. After talking to our upstream feed provider this comes from a clickbot not previously correctly identified as spam.

Best Regards
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately, by the time we initially booked the clawbacks, we had received an incomplete clawback file from our upstream feed provider. We received an updated clawback file last night and have therefore adjusted the clawbacks to resemble the actual amount being clawed back from us by the upstream feed provider. System-wide, clawbacks were very similar to previous months. A few users got slightly higher clawbacks than previously. After talking to our upstream feed provider this comes from a clickbot not previously correctly identified as spam.

Best Regards
ParkingCrew Support

Thanks for the prompt reply. It would be better to mark clawback for each single domain rather than an ambiguous in-all clawback. Then people can read more correct and valuable information from these individual clawbacks.

•••
Thanks for the prompt reply. It would be better to mark clawback for each single domain rather than an ambiguous in-all clawback. Then people can read more correct and valuable information from these individual clawbacks.

I couldn't agree more! The problem is, that we do not get this information from our upstream feed provider as they do not wish to give deliberate spammers any insight into what is being clawed back. While I understand that motive, it is certainly unconvenient for all legitimate customers that might have caught a spammy domain or two on the drops, etc.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
i think that the industry have to force the upstream feeds to provide more accurate data on those issues when they happens.. otherwise they may lose credibility from our eyes (trusted and correct publishers).
too many times the feed providers appear shady as they do not provide accurate insight about charge backs, however i think that a publisher who follow correctly the ToS has very very few issues and we know how many cheaters we can find in this industry...

based on my experience.. following ToS in the correct way i've never had problems although i've a portfolio with around 100 names.. but i know that with thousands names or so on is easier have some trouble also if you are correct and you follow the ToS

•••
Received the Payment via PayPal
Thanks ParkingCrew Team

•••
•••
Payment received. Thank you.

•••
Payment received, thanks. But I cant really get all those CB which are happening to some users. Could be the Google scan domains and when they are blocked and redirected, Google is not counting those clicks at the end of the month. But really, Ive been using PC for almost 2 years now and NOT A SINGLE cent was Chargebacked :)

•••
In general, we have found that most clawbacks stem from either:

-single users going crazy and clicking on 20, 30 ads at once (so some of the clicks get clawed back)
-clickbots not correctly identified as such at first (and thus not filtered automatically)
-advertiser complaints about individual clicks (yes, they exist)
-pages being loaded in small frames, etc. so that the click is clearly accidental (happens on former ad serving domains, etc.)

And than, for the obvious reasons such as users clicking themselves or using virtual machines to do so.

We would love to provide more transparency here, but we simply don't get more information ourselves.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
It is hard to make a comment here without knowing the actual domain name(s) this refers to. In general, RPC is heavily influenced by:

-topic of domain
-tier1 vs. tier2
-origin of visitor

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support
Thanks for reply me sir,

But this is very less earning, i have a good cpc domain, and i am using 1 tier, and i have 60% USA visitors on my domain.

•••
Dear Akash,

without knowing the domain in question, I really cannot comment on it. Please let me know the domain.

Thank you
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Hi PC Team,
Is the Email Monetization feature of PC live now ? As I do not see anything new related to Emails Montz. upto now. Or Is this Something which will be live in coming Months.

•••
Hi Zaki,

the feature is live but unfortunately, stats from the email monetization are not yet shown separately but simply consolidated into your overall revenues per domain. Our designer is working on finding a creative way of displaying them separately without ruining the user experience.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Hi Zaki,

the feature is live but unfortunately, stats from the email monetization are not yet shown separately but simply consolidated into your overall revenues per domain. Our designer is working on finding a creative way of displaying them separately without ruining the user experience.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

any plans on implementing it for above.com users too? I could really make use of this feature for all those spam messages I'm receiving

•••
Hi Hypersot,

unfortunately that is not possible as we do not control Above's nameservers and thus cannot implement it for domains that sit on Above's namesevers :(

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Hi ParkingCrew ,

Can you please explain how to use CNAME to park my domain ?

•••
Hi Keepsmile,

just sent you a PM.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
•••
Hi Parking Crew,

Saw about Matomy Media increasing their ownership in Team Internet AG... Congrats...!!

Just wondering, will this effect anything in the way business is done one way or another..

Hopefully for the Good..!!

•••
hello! 3 days ago i've sent a question to the support.. still waiting the answer.
i've selected also the button to send the question to my mail but i got no mail.
is my question arrived to you?

•••
These guys have been excellent in my opinion, professionals..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back