Dynadot

Parkingcrew.com - Anyone using/used them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

v5x

Established Member
Impact
Parkingcrew.com

Just signed up, CTR looking good - no revenue back yet as not updated.

Anyone have any experience with them - how do they perform & has anyone had a payment from them (on time)?

Edit: Thought I'd change the title of the thread as it seems to have become popular.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does it trouble you that you send money to a rupiah bank account? If so, I have dollar account too in my bank. I even have a US Bank but that's irrelevant because you're not in US.

Last edited:
•••
Got my payment - thanks!

I'm in North America and I haven't got my payment yet either - expect it will be coming over the next couple of days.

•••
Down

parkingcrew.com is completely down for hours - no support and websites and domains are not resolving !

fixed now...

Last edited:
•••
Hello Everybody,

just a quick headsup that everything is running smoothly again. Tech confirmed that we were having partial downtimes in some regions of the world for 1 hour and 25 minutes yesterday. Once we have all the revenue data from all our upstream feed providers, we will be adding a generous compensation to all accounts.

Once again, our sincere apologies.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Hi
Can someone give me some help about sign up process:

Here are some of the question on registration page:

Number Of Domains *
Monthly Unique Users *
Monthly revenue *

I am completely new at domain parking.I have bought some domains,but I have no idea what my traffic/revenue will be(I have some domains on Bodis,but they didn't ask for anything like that)

•••
Hi Goran,

just put not sure in there if you do not know them yet.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
ParkingCrew

Thank you,ill try

•••
Damn!!! My account blocked today due to traffic??? what happened?
really really damn!

•••
One of the three domains I was trialling was doing really well (higher CTR than at Voodoo). I was seriously considering moving some more domains across for testing until the trial domain in question received 5 clicks for $0.00 revenue.

•••
Post deleted.

Last edited:
•••
really really damn!

Dear Pablo,

we received a clawback from our upstream feed provider that by far exceeded your account balance.

When our traffic quality team took a very detailed look at your account they found out that the domain that made 95% of your earnings received all of it's traffic through various proxies masking the IP addresses of the users visiting the domain. Strangely enough, all of these masked visitors clicked on high paying ads like Tennessee Mesothelioma Lawyer.

Therefore your account was blocked by our traffic quality team.

Should you require more information, please send us an email to support /at/ parkingcrew.com.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

One of the three domains I was trialling was doing really well (higher CTR than at Voodoo). I was seriously considering moving some more domains across for testing until the trial domain in question received 5 clicks for $0.00 revenue.

Hi There,

what account and domain are you referring to? And did you wait until the stats updated? Since there is a 48 hour delay in revenue reporting by our upstream feed provider.

Let me know the account and domain in question and I will be happy to take a closer look.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Dear Pablo,

we received a clawback from our upstream feed provider that by far exceeded your account balance.

When our traffic quality team took a very detailed look at your account they found out that the domain that made 95% of your earnings received all of it's traffic through various proxies masking the IP addresses of the users visiting the domain. Strangely enough, all of these masked visitors clicked on high paying ads like Tennessee Mesothelioma Lawyer.

Therefore your account was blocked by our traffic quality team.

Should you require more information, please send us an email to support /at/ parkingcrew.com.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Hi There,

what account and domain are you referring to? And did you wait until the stats updated? Since there is a 48 hour delay in revenue reporting by our upstream feed provider.

Let me know the account and domain in question and I will be happy to take a closer look.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

ok i understand the reason.. so i've lost all opportunity to have an account at parking crew for all my lifetime?

•••
really really damn!
You can try another provider like Sedo or ND or Voodoo or... oh wait they banned you too :tri:

•••
You can try another provider like Sedo or ND or Voodoo or... oh wait they banned you too :tri:

is not right.. i've an account at sedo and ND.. and between some days also to voodoo..

i need just the parking crew one..

•••
is not right.. i've an account at sedo and ND.. and between some days also to voodoo..

i need just the parking crew one..

Dear Pablo,

after talking to our quality team again, unfortunately, they do not wish to open another account for you.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Dear Pablo,

after talking to our quality team again, unfortunately, they do not wish to open another account for you.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

sad to hear this...
i think i need to build trust first

Last edited:
•••
sad to hear this...
i think i need to build trust first

Why is suddenly an account with parkingcrew so special now?!!

There are 10's of other places you could park your domains.

If I were you instead of trying to build trust, I would make domains which get natural traffic - the way you go on about this, is as you have 1000's of domains with traffic and all you need is a parking company. This obviously would make everyone suspicious as what you would want to get up to!

You still haven't answered why you were getting loads of clicks through proxies on the same items with the biggest PPC?!

You're lucky that your domains were not parked in Saudi Arabia otherwise your head may have been chopped off!

•••
Why is suddenly an account with parkingcrew so special now?!!

There are 10's of other places you could park your domains.

If I were you instead of trying to build trust, I would make domains which get natural traffic - the way you go on about this, is as you have 1000's of domains with traffic and all you need is a parking company. This obviously would make everyone suspicious as what you would want to get up to!

You still haven't answered why you were getting loads of clicks through proxies on the same items with the biggest PPC?!

You're lucky that your domains were not parked in Saudi Arabia otherwise your head may have been chopped off!

please be quiet..

my way to build trus is buy domains with natural traffic and show that i'm honest..

i know that redirect traffic is allowed by lots of parking company.. but only if the traffic is good quality and they have to respect some criteria..

a friend of mine said that his traffic was good quality.. i tryed and this was the result..

i think parking crew is one of the best parking in the world.. so before ask again an account there i want to build trust to show tham that was only a mistake and i'm a honest domainer..

that's all

•••
So how about the issue of them saying proxies were used for some high clicks?

•••
i think parking crew is one of the best parking in the world.. so before ask again an account there i want to build trust to show tham that was only a mistake and i'm a honest domainer..

that's all
You have had parking accounts terminated with various parking companies in the past (as per your posts), you are clearly doing something wrong. You either know what you're doing, or you just don't learn.

•••
You have had parking accounts terminated with various parking companies in the past (as per your posts), you are clearly doing something wrong. You either know what you're doing, or you just don't learn.

It's my first time terminated account..
in past 2 suspended..

sedo: 6 months suspension for traffic with poor quality.. i have done nothing..
result: 2 domains banned.. i have a new sedo account now with no problem

voodoo: 3months suspension.. i met a boy that says he could bring some traffic to domains 100% legal.. i make a deal with him..
resultà: voodoo account suspended, portfolio banned, lost 150$ to pay that boy which is disappeared now..
Donny understood my explication and he will reactivate a new account for me.
i thanks really much him and i only use natural traffic on voodoo..

parkingcrew: account terminated.. met another boy that has a different method and he said is reliable.. 1st month got revenues, 2nd terminated.. 0 domains banned.

During my experience i've learned that there are many parking company that could accept "bought traffic" only if that traffic is good quality!!

Before to send any traffic you have to talk with your AM or the parking owner and explain why you think your traffic is good quality..
(@ibidu ask to your friend owner of a parking company if my words aren't true.. i don't want to say his name on public to respect his privacy.. if you want the name send me a pm)

unfortunatly i've learned this things during the JV.. so i got also parking crew terminated.

Now, i never send any traffic before to reach a deal with AM or Owner.
Obviously not all parking company accept that..

And also Arbitrage is still legal on yahoo feed (only at 6 company in the world) but you have to be approved by yahoo and fill a form for the sponsor partner affiliaton.. and then you have to send proof about what you claims and finaly you can send traffic and your account will be scanned..
it's really hard to be approved but not impossible..
There are many arbitrager on this forum..

I doscoverd this things a bit late so i have been terminated on pc and suspended on voodoo..
i've done nothing at sedo.. so i think it could happen..

i explain all that because i'm 100% an honest domainer and i ask sorry for all trouble created to voodoo and parking crew staff

•••
i met a boy that says he could bring some traffic to domains 100% legal.. i make a deal with him..
resultà: voodoo account suspended, portfolio banned, lost 150$ to pay that boy which is disappeared now..

parkingcrew: account terminated.. met another boy that has a different method and he said is reliable.. 1st month got revenues, 2nd terminated.. 0 domains banned.

In the toilets of the airport I met a nice 'girl' too, she asked me to take care of a little parcel, to be picked up on arrival by a 'friend'. 100% honest you know :talk:

Before to send any traffic you have to talk with your AM or the parking owner and explain why you think your traffic is good quality..
Maybe it would be a good idea to test the traffic yourself first. I don't like to use dirty words but without click fraud we would all earn more.

Last edited:
•••
In the toilets of the airport I met a nice 'girl' too, she asked me to take care of a little parcel, to be picked up on arrival by a 'friend'. 100% honest you know :talk:

Maybe it would be a good idea to test the traffic yourself first. I don't like to use dirty words but without click fraud we would all earn more.

i agree with you... without click fraud would be better..

I made a mistake and i pay for that.. And from my error i grow my experience.. everyone could make mistakes..

•••
I made a mistake and i pay for that.. And from my error i grow my experience.. everyone could make mistakes..[/QUOTE said:
Sorry Pablohc, but I'm not agree with that sentence. I'm new in domain parking too and, as all things in live, I read a lot about it before starting to park one domain (this forum help me).

The very first thing I learnt is that it works with natural traffic ONLY. Thats all. No guys offering legal(?) traffic, no self-clicks, etc.

I'm doing a hard job to find expired or expiring domains with traffic. I pay accounts in ahrefs and register compass, I'm using also a lot of free tools on the net. I'm in trial/error process that cost me money and I NEVER think in doing it other way.

This is a job and working (hard)on it every day it's a must. Just try to do it this way and your "mistakes" won't repeat anymore.

•••
statistics are not updating today...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back