Dynadot

Parkingcrew.com - Anyone using/used them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

v5x

Established Member
Impact
Parkingcrew.com

Just signed up, CTR looking good - no revenue back yet as not updated.

Anyone have any experience with them - how do they perform & has anyone had a payment from them (on time)?

Edit: Thought I'd change the title of the thread as it seems to have become popular.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unfortunately, you only quoted one domain during the signup process along with traffic and revenue figures that didn't make sense for this domain so our quality team declined your application. We asked you to submit more information which we haven't received yet so the quality team couldn't reconsider your application. Quality is the most important criteria for us to allow users on to the platform.

Best
ParkingCrew Support

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Yes, you can do all of this in your customer interface.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support
Thanks Powell23 !

Parking Crew Support:
Support email bounced back when I tried sending earlier.

What is your criteria for approving when you say SPAM department declined it? Domain was never used for any purpose than for default parked domain parking company like godaddy or goog?

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Powell23 !

Parking Crew Support:
Support email bounced back when I tried sending earlier.

What is your criteria for approving when you say SPAM department declined it? Domain was never used for any purpose than for default parked domain parking company like godaddy or goog?

We got your email and our spam department reconsidered your request. Thanks a lot for sending over more information.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
I had account from parkingcrew.but I didn't get revenues for 3 days.I had 6 click no show revenues,what's up?I find they will show 48 hours after,but 3 days more 48 hours.

•••
Does parkingcrew support papal?I didn't find how to setting payment at my parkingcrew account.Someone could tell me?

•••
Does parkingcrew support papal?I didn't find how to setting payment at my parkingcrew account.Someone could tell me?

Yes, log into your account and click on ACCOUNT >>> PAYMENTS. They support Paypal or Bank Wire.

Paypal has $20 threshold.
Bank Wire has $200 threshold.

•••
I had account from parkingcrew.but I didn't get revenues for 3 days.I had 6 click no show revenues,what's up?I find they will show 48 hours after,but 3 days more 48 hours.

Can you PM me your username please so I can look into this?

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
resolved...

Last edited:
•••
Got paid today via Paypal.

•••
•••
Sorry about the slight delay guys. DomainFest Global produced a slight backlog on our payment process.

•••
I've been with ParkingCrew for about a month now. I'll have to say I've had an excellent experience with them. As with any parking company some domains work better there than others but the stats update fairly fast and their customer support has been professional and prompt. Plus, they pay faster than the other big parking companies (NET 15). Interested to see where this company goes.

•••
•••
Thanks for the updates!
I found Parkingcrew from my spam box, and the website engaged me.
I have registered there, and not sure when my account would be activated.

•••
•••
Yes, Team Internet is our holding company.

Cheers

ParkingCrew Support

Dude looks like so far so good and I want to add more domains. I pmed you and you haven't replied :D

•••
You got a reply :)

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
I've 2 questions:
1 parking crew allow traffic from third part?
2 i've some domain parked there with natural traffic. They receive click but many time the epc is 0. Why?

•••
I've 2 questions:
1 parking crew allow traffic from third part?
2 i've some domain parked there with natural traffic. They receive click but many time the epc is 0. Why?

Hello,

1.) we do not allow any unnatural traffic to your domains.

2.) could you PM me your account name with an example so I can look into this? The most likely reason is that we counted a click but our upstream feed provider didn't credit us for it. I will look into it in more detail once you have sent me your details.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
I've about 30$ from 31 january 2012, until today, I didn't received the payment, and I moved my portfolio.

•••
I've about 30$ from 31 january 2012, until today, I didn't received the payment, and I moved my portfolio.

Hi Marco,

I just checked with accounting and looks like they were missing your address and tax data which paused the payout. Didn't you get an email about this? If you could fill in the missing info in your account data fields, the payout should go out momentarily.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
About the same as bodis.com for my domains.

•••
Hi Marco,

I just checked with accounting and looks like they were missing your address and tax data which paused the payout. Didn't you get an email about this? If you could fill in the missing info in your account data fields, the payout should go out momentarily.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

Thanks I've sent the missing info.

I would to ask, like "pablohc86", why many clicks didn't make any revenues?
here a little example:

statswp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

•••
Hi Marco,

what day did those clicks occur? Are they on days still flagged with a star? That means the revenue for those domains hasn't updated yet as we haven't received our revenue numbers from our upstream feed provider yet.

Could you send me an example to take a look at (Domain and date)?

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
I have question.I had account at above.com,but when I saw revenues and click not same as parkingcrew!

•••
Hi Marco,

what day did those clicks occur? Are they on days still flagged with a star? That means the revenue for those domains hasn't updated yet as we haven't received our revenue numbers from our upstream feed provider yet.

Could you send me an example to take a look at (Domain and date)?

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

Hi,

here some examples.

stats1f.jpg
[/URL]

stats2b.jpg
[/URL]

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back