Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Parking panel.com / ParkingPanel

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

evilopinions

Established Member
Impact
23
Since I figured there was no dedicated thread to parkingpanel.com I will start one...

One question...Any one knows when the stats update...
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Stats will be updated ASAP for the 11th once we get them from our feed provider.

Sorry for the inconvience.

ParkingPanel Team
Diana

P.S. shoot me a message on Namepros if you have a question.
 
0
•••
ps: this is NAMEPROS :)
 
0
•••
Ha Ha! i meant shoot me a private message!

:)
 
0
•••
Does ParkingPanel have plans to pay us using Paypal balance so we don't get charged any fees when accepting payments using Paypal? I received my first payment today and was surprised by the Paypal fees I had to pay. If other parking providers can pay into my paypal without me incurring any fees, I don't see why ParkingPanel can't implement this as well.

If it continues like this, I'll have to move some of my domains away from ParkingPanel. I mean, if I get the same CTR and $ per click at PP or elsewhere, why should I park at PP and earn $ minus 3% paypal fees?
 
0
•••
Powerup,

Q: I want to use PayPal as my payment method. Do you charge a fee to use PayPal?
A: ParkingPanel.com does not charge a fee to use PayPal, however PayPal may charge their own customers to accept PayPal payments. If you want a fee-free payment method the best method is to accept payment by check.

You can find this in our F&Q on Parkingpanel.com.

Parkingpanel Team
Diana
 
0
•••
Parking Panel can (should) use the mass pay option if possible, as there would be no fees deducted. Many companies I work with do this.
 
0
•••
d3314 said:
Powerup,

Q: I want to use PayPal as my payment method. Do you charge a fee to use PayPal?
A: ParkingPanel.com does not charge a fee to use PayPal, however PayPal may charge their own customers to accept PayPal payments. If you want a fee-free payment method the best method is to accept payment by check.

You can find this in our F&Q on Parkingpanel.com.

Parkingpanel Team
Diana

Payment by cheque will be even worse for me as I am from outside US. There will be:
1. USD10 charged by the US bank for clearing the cheque
2. Foreign currency exchange losses.
3. About USD5 charged by my local bank for clearing the cheque
4. The fund comes in 1 month after I bank in the cheque.

So you see why I prefer Paypal, and why I don't understand Paypal charges me for accepting your payment while I don't incur any charges when accepting payments from other parking providers.

I hope ParkingPanel can improve on this issue because it affects at least 3% of our income.
 
0
•••
Why doesn't parkingpanel use mass pay (paypal) like ND etc. no fee to us
 
0
•••
ostrich said:
Why doesn't parkingpanel use mass pay (paypal) like ND etc. no fee to us

That's the thing I don't understand.

Paypal Premier charges 3.4% +USD0.30 for accepting payments.
3.4% x 30days = 1 day, meaning the fees we pay to paypal is about 1 day's earnings. In 1 year, we lose about 12 days earnings which is almost half a month's earnings. And I think this is alot to lose.
 
0
•••
Is something wrong with the ParkingPanel servers?
The mainsite and my adult domains are loading extremely slow, and some not loading at all. Anyone else facing this problem?
 
0
•••
Yes, PP is really slooooooooooooooooow right now.
 
0
•••
what's the go with stats? I haven't had a update in two days. Is this normal?

I am trying some domains there and it's really hard to compare to other companies when stats go missing for a couple of days :imho:
 
0
•••
me too...trying to figure out what to do....It is speacially very hard if you are tasting domains...
 
0
•••
would hate to be tasting domains there. It is quite ridiculous.

Did you watch the tennis last night AJ?
 
0
•••
yes I did....Amazing....Federer got a scare of his life from serb tipsarevic....I bet he must be thinking after the 4th round..Oh baby time to go home..he he..
 
0
•••
Missed that one...was traveling home at the time, but I listened to it on the radio. Sounded like an amazing match.

By the way AJ, how long have you been with PP and what have your results been like?

Any thoughts by anyone actually. I see Varon is watching this thread. would be interested in your input on PP
 
0
•••
xxfireflyxx said:
what's the go with stats? I haven't had a update in two days. Is this normal?

I am trying some domains there and it's really hard to compare to other companies when stats go missing for a couple of days :imho:

And don't forget that the stats for Jan 11 is still missing.
 
0
•••
LOL....what goes on over there. Luckily I only moved domains over there after that date but I only have stats for the 14th-15th-16th. How can stats go missing for 8 days ago?
 
0
•••
That's right. I completly forgot about the stats on that day. Going on forever.

I am new to parking panel. I keep hearing how great parking panel is for porn. I have other stuff as well. Well I am not impressed with 3 porn templates and there back end is so odd. Takes forever to load up things.

Giving them time

Curious. Does anyone have any successes on .mobi clicks? Are they being indexed well?

Is parking panel .mobi friendly? I brought all my mobi names here.

Good luck everyone! Hope numbers come out soon!
 
0
•••
I have been with them for four months...My experience has been average so far...I have not seen any category in which PP betters namedrive for any domain except adult domains...However some of my .in names have got big clicks(3 $) where parked paid 8 cents and namedrive paid 5 cents...

The names which never get any clicks and very less visitors seem to do good...I try all my names at parked...If they are above 30 uniques a day with very low revenue and have no good CPC I send them to namedrive...If they dont lift above a 20 % ctr at namedrive then I try them at PP for about 3-4 days....Some of them do exceptionally well...
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back