Dynadot

Parking panel.com / ParkingPanel

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Since I figured there was no dedicated thread to parkingpanel.com I will start one...

One question...Any one knows when the stats update...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you can contact Diana d3314 here on namepros...she is on this thread ...Second page...

I was reading a similiar thing on another forum with someone's account being disabled....what happened ? Whats the reason ? what sort of domains you have parked there ?

Have your received any paycheks from them ?

•••
That sucks. I hope you'll still receive the monies they owe you.

htmlindex said:
I have always been a very happy customer of Parking Panel for many months & have referred business to them but about 2 weeks ago I tried login to my account & to my suprise I can't log in!

•••
I always keep logs of my revenue/day and just noticed that a lot of days are being re-adjusted 1cent less. Really awkward... has anyone else noticed it?

Has nothing to do with the penny but more with why that penny is missing.

•••
Fka200 said:
I always keep logs of my revenue/day and just noticed that a lot of days are being re-adjusted 1cent less. Really awkward... has anyone else noticed it?

Has nothing to do with the penny but more with why that penny is missing.

That is strange. :(

•••
Varon said:
That is strange. :(
Reminds me of this:

-If I steal a penny from you, no big deal, I have a penny
-If I steal a penny from everyone, I am a millionaire and still you would say, "No big deal",
-If I steal a penny from everyone, everyday, now is it a big deal?

I also remember when there was a bank employee stealing a penny out of accounts or something... Don't know. At least stats came out today. ParkingPanel is still, by far, my favorite parking company... but just wish things would get into check.

No one forget that Jan 11 stats haven't been updated.

•••
Fka200 said:
Reminds me of this:

-If I steal a penny from everyone, I am a millionaire and still you would say, "No big deal",

I also remember when there was a bank employee stealing a penny out of accounts or something... Don't know. At least stats came out today. ParkingPanel is still, by far, my favorite parking company... but just wish things would get into check.

It could be a system error Fka. If someone wants to steal something, they would do it even before they posted your earnings and you'd never know. Not after... :) I remember they had a few days when stats posted double and then they rectified it later. So this seems to be a pure system error.

I am probably a biggest fan of PP. In fact, Britt from PP, Imo, is one of the most brilliant (yet low profile) guys in the domain industry. If you ever get a chance to talk to him, you will be amazed at his wealth of knowledge. I have learnt a ton from him.

Its just these days that my adult RPC has been tumbling down. Today's stats were much better than all previous days. I know PP is working on developing a solid adult system where the average CPC should literally sweep everyone off their feet. I mean no "3-7 cent clicks" for good adult keywords. I think that should be in effect soon. I just hope that day comes sooner. Plus...they were working on brand new templates, I'm not sure where that stands now, but I'd really like to see them introduced sometime soon.

•••
I don't want it to seem like I'm bashing ParkingPanel--seriously, I'm in love with them. I recommend PP to everyone--regardless if they sign up through my affiliate link.

It's possibly just frustration with the lack of stats lately, but I'm patient. Their system is solid and I'm predicting amazing earnings once they come out with 1-Click landers. I talked to Diana about those in an e-mail and she said they are working on it. ParkingPanel + 1 Click landers would be heaven.

Didn't want it to seem like they were stealing from us, but that was the first thing that came to my head... that little saying!

•••
I just recently put some of my names back with PP - but I find (same as before) that although for some unknown reason they tend to get more visitors than with other parking cos. they get absolutely no clicks whatsoever ! Generally I expect a low number of clicks anyway but at least now and again someone clicks on something but with PP I find more visitors which looks impressive, but a big fat zero clicks !

•••
How is your experience on adult names guys? My traffic is mainly from USA on my adult domains. I want to do some tasting however i just saw that the payments are NET 45, which kinda makes one sad, after all we have the comfort of net7 in parked and domainsponsor.

Plus, i'd love to see if you have an adult template example.

•••
Fka200 said:
Reminds me of this:

LOL reminds me of that cheezy Superman 3 movie where the guy steals the half cents from everyones paychecks and get rich. :hehe:

advaita said:
I just recently put some of my names back with PP - but I find (same as before) that although for some unknown reason they tend to get more visitors than with other parking cos. they get absolutely no clicks whatsoever ! Generally I expect a low number of clicks anyway but at least now and again someone clicks on something but with PP I find more visitors which looks impressive, but a big fat zero clicks !

I have a theroy that some parking companies count bot traffic, and others do not. Maybe they don't know how to block it, or maybe they just dont care since it doesn't pay anything anyway. I have a domain that gets something like 1200 hits a day but never any clicks or searches. If I move it to parked or domains sponsor they dont show any activity at all. Just my guess....

Fka200 said:
I don't want it to seem like I'm bashing ParkingPanel--seriously, I'm in love with them. I recommend PP to everyone--regardless if they sign up through my affiliate link.

It's possibly just frustration with the lack of stats lately, but I'm patient. Their system is solid and I'm predicting amazing earnings once they come out with 1-Click landers. I talked to Diana about those in an e-mail and she said they are working on it. ParkingPanel + 1 Click landers would be heaven.

Didn't want it to seem like they were stealing from us, but that was the first thing that came to my head... that little saying!

ParkingPanel rules! I completely agree. I have decided after moving my names around for many months that parking panel is the best overall in templates and payouts. 1 click landers would be SWEET and so would more template choices. I definately recommend them and I have a referal code if anyone wants it just PM me.

Last edited:
•••
You might be right about the bot traffic, that seems to make sense. The lack of clicks however has got me to start moving the domains back to parked and bodis.

•••
I have moved about 30 domains there to test. Early indicators are outstanding. The CTR of most of the domains has, in some cases, improved by 3-4 times what I was getting elsewhere. The CPC click has also surprised me somewhat as well, being more than I expected in some cases.

I am a little disappointed that the shopping templates are only visable to those in the US and Canada. These being worldwide would also help increase CTR, but hey, It all looks good at the moment.

If things keep going the way they are going in regards to earnings, I might just have to move more there.

Besides some ridiculous lags in stat updating, I am very impressed with Parking Panel

•••
xxfireflyxx said:
I have moved about 30 domains there to test. Early indicators are outstanding. The CTR of most of the domains has, in some cases, improved by 3-4 times what I was getting elsewhere. The CPC click has also surprised me somewhat as well, being more than I expected in some cases.

I am a little disappointed that the shopping templates are only visable to those in the US and Canada. These being worldwide would also help increase CTR, but hey, It all looks good at the moment.

If things keep going the way they are going in regards to earnings, I might just have to move more there.

Besides some ridiculous lags in stat updating, I am very impressed with Parking Panel

Thats great fire, but good luck with trying to get a hold of staff. I been having a hell of a time try to get ahold of somebody there. :(

•••
I got replies from diana via email and a PM here on namepros in the last week.

She said they were at domainfest(??) so that is why her replies were delayed.

Anyway...I don't mind a delay, as long as they eventually answer, unlike some services I could name (sedo instantly springs to mind) and they supply the answers I'm looking for

•••
My CTR was decent for adult names a while ago, but now it is very poor, for all domains.

Parkingpanel has just got a lot worse since I joined a year ago.

I hope it turns around soon.

•••
As much as I love 'em, I can't deny that there has been some slack in the last ~3 weeks.

•••
Anyone getting lower than normal earnings with Parking Panel right now?

•••
what feed does ParkingPanel use?.....Google..Yahoo?

•••
I think you'll find it's an Ask feed Tony

•••
ah...just Ask?.....do they allow arb?

•••
No. If you are looking for arb you'll need a yahoo feed, but I'm sure you already know that

Last edited:
•••
Fka200 said:
Anyone getting lower than normal earnings with Parking Panel right now?

The revenues are terrible right now - I think what happened is they tried paying for multiple clicks per unique. I emailed and asked and they told me that they do pay multiples per unique, but I am not stupid. I can see that none of my domains ever goes over 100% CTR. Last week they did pay multiples for a couple days (some domains went 400%) and the revenues were nice, but now they are the worst ever. It is sad to see the real stats that are visiting my names and the pathetic amount they are paying out.

How do we know they are not getting paid for multiples and only passing on the revenue for one click each?

I have supprted parking panel up until this piont, now I am starting to wonder what is going on. My revenue for the last 4 days has cone down and down and down and now yesterday they paid me .15 cents. C'mon really. Theya re getting hundreds of uniques per day from me and only pay me 15 cents. I am starting to think the stats are total crap and they just pay whatever they want.

If it doesn't trun around and pay more soon I will move my names to another provider.

•••
Well I got no clicks from any of my visitors so I moved the lot out

•••
i see revenue going down as well
My domains are parked there for 1 yr and i know how much they make by average.
Last 2 weeks that average went lower.

•••
I own large number of domains and have been trying most providers. ecided now to try PP and moved somedomains for testing.However- Its been 2 days and I do not see ANY stats ( traffic should be around 1000 visitors/day...)
anyone knows how long before you see stats?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back