NameSilo

Parking panel.com / ParkingPanel

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

evilopinions

Established Member
Impact
23
Since I figured there was no dedicated thread to parkingpanel.com I will start one...

One question...Any one knows when the stats update...
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I've worked out how to set up all the other templates, but for the life of me, I can't get the shopping templates to work.

Any input would be appreciated :hehe:
 
0
•••
yeah same with me...I gave up eventually...
 
0
•••
LOL...you watching the tennis again AJ?

I really want the shopping template for two of my domains. Have emailed Diana. Hopefully I can get it sorted and let you know.
 
0
•••
xxfireflyxx said:
I've worked out how to set up all the other templates, but for the life of me, I can't get the shopping templates to work.

Any input would be appreciated :hehe:

I asked her once before, and she said that if you're outside of US, you won't be able to see the shopping templates, but the visitors from US will.
 
0
•••
Thats not true...I have seen the templates myself while in singapore on my webpage...

Also whats happening ? Stats update now take place after 3-4 days...so from 24 hours its now 3-4 days ? PP ...wake up guys ? Stuck on 19th
 
0
•••
Well..I just checked the two sites I set up with the shopping template through a proxy and they show as shopping templates. Good to know. AJ...we obviously just can't see them here in Aus.
 
0
•••
Yeah it burns me...They have such good templates but to no use....Also I kinda feel they have been relaxing too much lately...

By the way yeah I was watchin tennis...Me and my mates bet about 100 $ on federer/williams today....lets see how it goes...
 
0
•••
Waiting for stats to update is semi-frustrating me. Need to try and balance my bill paying so I'd like to know how much was made!
 
0
•••
I just want the stats to see if it's worth moving more domains there. I parked my best earner there for a test and haven't seen stats for the last three days. I agree Sammy...It is frustrating
 
0
•••
Parking Panel - Stats are rocking

Had an interesting sight today with some of names getting huge hit increases. Any thoughts on what happened? From 1/1/08 to 1/22/08, I ran 120 domains, 29K impressions, 31K in searches. For the period of 1/15/0 to 1/22/08 I got 22K impressions and 25K in searches. Am I doing something right? I have been customing my key words on some the sites but total sites would be down to 117 counted.
 
0
•••
I have been using PP for a couple months and I really like it, but the payout is a little on the lowside. The templates are wonderful, but I could never get anything to show up for the shopping templates. I like some of the others though.

One thing that really sucks about parkingpanel is their slow (and unreliable) stats updates. My account is stuck on 4 days ago still. I dont even know if the changes I make have helped for at least a week. For that reason I started gradually moving my names to namedrive.
 
0
•••
I haven't got any stats at all since the 19th and the stats for the 11th still haven't appeared.

I've parked some new domains there and I haven't got a clue how they're doing because I haven't had a stat's update since.

I suppose I'll have to move them somewhere else.
 
0
•••
their pages are really nice, but no stats for the last days and not too well auto targeted ads, so I am moving some of my names to namedrive for testing purposes...
 
0
•••
19-22 FINALLY Updated! Just need the 11th now to be back on track!
 
0
•••
Not Happy with ParkingPanel!

I have always been a very happy customer of Parking Panel for many months & have referred business to them but about 2 weeks ago I tried login to my account & to my suprise I can't log in! I get a message saying:

Sorry, your account is pending review. Please try again later.

After waiting a few days & them contacting them via their contact form on their site, no response whatsoever! Then recently I tried to send an email to their email address as per their contact page [email protected] & the email bounces back saying that the address isn't valid!

Since then, I've switched all my domains over to Parked, but they don't pay as good.

Anyone know, how can we get in contact with someone over there? Or is there any ParkingPanel reps here on NP?
 
0
•••
you can contact Diana d3314 here on namepros...she is on this thread ...Second page...

I was reading a similiar thing on another forum with someone's account being disabled....what happened ? Whats the reason ? what sort of domains you have parked there ?

Have your received any paycheks from them ?
 
0
•••
That sucks. I hope you'll still receive the monies they owe you.

htmlindex said:
I have always been a very happy customer of Parking Panel for many months & have referred business to them but about 2 weeks ago I tried login to my account & to my suprise I can't log in!
 
0
•••
I always keep logs of my revenue/day and just noticed that a lot of days are being re-adjusted 1cent less. Really awkward... has anyone else noticed it?

Has nothing to do with the penny but more with why that penny is missing.
 
0
•••
Fka200 said:
I always keep logs of my revenue/day and just noticed that a lot of days are being re-adjusted 1cent less. Really awkward... has anyone else noticed it?

Has nothing to do with the penny but more with why that penny is missing.


That is strange. :(
 
0
•••
Varon said:
That is strange. :(
Reminds me of this:

-If I steal a penny from you, no big deal, I have a penny
-If I steal a penny from everyone, I am a millionaire and still you would say, "No big deal",
-If I steal a penny from everyone, everyday, now is it a big deal?

I also remember when there was a bank employee stealing a penny out of accounts or something... Don't know. At least stats came out today. ParkingPanel is still, by far, my favorite parking company... but just wish things would get into check.

No one forget that Jan 11 stats haven't been updated.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back