ParkinPanel.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ebookler

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

i have parked some domains at parkingpanel.com.

I have send for a long time my tax-document. In my account stands always, there ist no tax-document.

When i send am mail to parkingpanel, there comes no answer.

What is your experiences with this provider?

Best regards

ebookler
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Thanks I was about to park with them until I saw this.
 
0
•••
Hi ParkingPanel.com and hello Diana...

Hi ParkingPanel.com and hello Hello Diana,

I'm still waiting for my money!

MFG

Werner Modes!
 
0
•••
ebookler said:
Hi ParkingPanel.com and hello Hello Diana,

I'm still waiting for my money!

MFG

Werner Modes!

You and quite a few other people are waiting for their money. Unfortunately, in my opinion, you won't see it. Sad really. I would like to see everyone get their money. I just don't think it's likely.:sick:

Try to stay with some of the more established Parking services in the future and do lots of research on the companies you intend on using. You are in the right place for that. :)

Other than that..Good luck and I'm sure your experiences will be more gratifying elsewhere.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back