- Impact
- 23
Since I figured there was no dedicated thread to parkingpanel.com I will start one...
One question...Any one knows when the stats update...
One question...Any one knows when the stats update...
evilopinions said:Also I cant seem to change my pass..everytime I have to go to the original email I was sent and copy-paste ? Is there a way to change it...
evilopinions said:Hey what about the rev share for referrals ? How much do we get paid from our referrals.Any idea ?
Also I cant seem to change my pass..everytime I have to go to the original email I was sent and copy-paste ? Is there a way to change it...
nu-money said:Who do I send tax documentation to? My account manager, or accounts_payable {at} stormwest.com? Or both?
PowerUp said:Did anyone see their earnings shaved? When the stats first came out for Dec 29, I had over $8. Today, when the stats for Dec 30 update, I see my Dec 29 earnings became just over $4. Anyone else experiencing this as well?
I get a 40% to 60% CTR (usually i get 50%+). Clicks usually get $0.10 when i use the default keywords.jeffoverman said:Wondering how there porn ctr is and click payouts are....
Fka200 said:Stats updated. Anyone have *extremely* below average revenue for the last 2 days?

