Dynadot

Parking Crew Scam

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ben pedri

Top Member
Impact
I have been getting emails from the parking company that my domains are being deleted out of my account due to ownship contflict. Yes you can start a new business its called open an account at parking crew and every landing page with a parking crew landing page just claim and submit to parkingcrew.com. They then will without investigation pull the domain from the real owners account and into your new account. I think ths ,crazy and parking crew is now asking you to prove that I own a domain that's already in my account and still registered to me. Maybe I should just start clicking on the ads now that are in the new scam account to get so the advertisers start to question why they are paying 50 bucks a click times 30 from a few sites.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This ownership conflict proof is a major pain in the ar$e it's true. I lose count of the screenshots I send almost every day to various services to prove I own the domains.

Still,
for someone to get your names out of your account they need to provide a proof themselves. Have you asked PC how is that possible?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back