IT.COM

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
rickkumar said:
Do you guys also park .mobi domains at parked?

Are the results good and meet mtld specs?

Thanks.

Does parked allow .mobi?

Anyone?

•••
ArtfulWebSites said:
Is there any further information on the "bomb" that was dropped in Donny's lap a few days ago? What the heck is it all about?

Anyone??

Nothing to worry about for now. Just me overreacting to something that may or may not be something in the end.

The "bomb" has been disfused for now.

Donny

•••
Donny, what's with the late final numbers the last couple of days? Seems to be getting later and later lately.

•••
Ask has been a pain in the ass. We can't finalize without their numbers.

So that's what we are waiting on.

Donny

•••
Ok, thanks. I miss the good old days of having them around 1pm my time ;) Makes it easier to adjust something if I need to. But as long as my numbers keep going UP after the final total, I won't complain!

•••
Donny: Do you also park mobi names?

•••
Donny,
I sent a couple of questions to Monte about two days ago and Have not yet heard from him, is he still available or on vacation? Not complaining, just wanted to know if maybe he was out.

I got a couple of other questions though regarding the type of traffic at parked, how much of the traffic comes from latin america or is there any at all? I've got a name in spanish that I just added and I'm trying to get an idea for what to expect. Also will there ever be any templates in spanish? when the users do searches with spanish words will my page come up in spanish or english?

Thanks

Chas.

•••
Donny --

Is there a difference between what Ask pays for a click vs. Yahoo?

I realize that may not be exactly the right question since Ask is the alternative feed and this might be like comparing apples to oranges, but if you had to make a comparison, what's the average difference in payout on the same keyword for one vs. the other?

Thanks.

:)

•••
Have stats finalized for the 7th yet? I don't notice any change on mine.

GIL :)

•••
•••
Ask still hasn't finalized yet. I just sent them an email, since they didn't answer my call. Once they tell me they are available, I'll run them myself if I have to.

Donny

•••
I guess that would make it a pain in the Ask...

•••
netmeg said:
I guess that would make it a pain in the Ask...

That's really funny. I promise not to ass the same question again!

•••
GILSAN said:
That's really funny. I promise not to ass the same question again!

Yes, Gilsan, it would be a-hole lot better if you didn't ass it again. :hehe:

•••
Donny said:
Ask still hasn't finalized yet. I just sent them an email, since they didn't answer my call. Once they tell me they are available, I'll run them myself if I have to.

Donny

no biggey...my stats are always pretty close to the final numbers anyway....take your time.

•••
1/7 stats have been updated. Did not go down too much for me.

•••
I dropped $2... i think i can live with that, though. :)

M.

•••
•••
Mine had dropped on the 5th and 6th, but jumped on the 7th.

•••
i think the late stats have a residual effect for days and mess up the projections. I might be wrong though.
ive noticed an increase in Google revenue this week i guess it all balances out.
In my opinion Parked is still the best parking solution going and with out a doubt the best customer service.
If there is an award category for customer service somewhere Im voting for Parked.com

•••
•••
Yea, my 7th number was good, but the yesterday was a disaster; dropped almost 50%. If Yahoo thinks my traffic is that bad, then I'm going to have to come up with another plan.

•••
I got my highest CPC with Parked on Jan 8, $12.87 per click with a money related domain
----------------
Donny: I have the problem with Domain Tittle: When I typed the domain in Vietnamese, it can't be showed on the website. However, the Title Tag works perfectly with Vietnamese. May you correct this small problem please.

Last edited:
•••
netmeg said:
Yea, my 7th number was good, but the yesterday was a disaster; dropped almost 50%. If Yahoo thinks my traffic is that bad, then I'm going to have to come up with another plan.
Interestingly enough, i took a nosedive yesterday as well! The 7th worked out fine, yesterday was a nothing short of unacceptable. :td:

M.

•••
rexvnus said:
I got my highest CPC with Pared on Jan 8, $12.87 with a money related domain

You made $12.87 a click on a parked domain?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back