IT.COM

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
netmeg said:
Some. Depends on the state - I have all 50, and some are ranking better than others.

Thanks ....repped yea

•••
netmeg said:
Some. Depends on the state - I have all 50, and some are ranking better than others.
You have all 50 states with alternativehealth.com???? (++alternativehealth.com x 50?) D-: D-: D-:

That's probably one of the best thought out ideas i've seen in a while!

IB

•••
•••
Is Parked acting up again? i got a message saying:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_SL in /www/phpinclude/domains.inc.php on line 1591

Anyone else?>

•••
Parked is down. I'm getting this message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_SL in /www/phpinclude/domains.inc.php on line 1591

Anyone else having problems?

GIL :)

•••
No problems for me at this time. I can get in just fine.

IB

•••
working fine down under Gil

•••
looks like its okay now...back to normal

•••
GILSAN said:
Parked is down. I'm getting this message:

Anyone else having problems?

I been having problems a lot this afternoon with my Parked sites resolving
very slowly. Any visitor isn't going to wait 10+ seconds for a page to load,
they will just move on. This might explain why my parked stats show way
fewer visitors than my campaigns say I have clicks!

•••
Seems to be OK now!. Could be my PC that loves to act up around Xmas Time!

Thanks guys

•••
Anyone's stats update for yesterday yet?

•••
IntelBank said:
You have all 50 states with alternativehealth.com???? (++alternativehealth.com x 50?)

That's probably one of the best thought out ideas i've seen in a while!

Thanks! I also have all 50 states for ++prescriptiondrugs.com, ++prescriptions.com, ++drugprices.com; not to mention ++holidayshopping.com and ++holidaygifts.com, some bankruptcy and loan domains for every state, and last but not least, all my hauntedin++.com Halloween sites.

I can't help it, I like to do things in 50s.

Actually, it was the strategy I started out with when I first thought I'd give domaining a try, and it seems to be working out pretty well for me; although they are not my highest earning domains, I think in the long run, they will end up being the best investment over time.

namehead said:
How do you get all that info for your domain in your listing? Is it a firefox plugin?

It's a GREAT firefox plugin; I highly recommend it. Can't live without it. I believe it was written by Aaron Wall of SEOBook. It's called SEO for Firefox, and you can download it here:

http://tools.seobook.com/firefox/seo-for-firefox.html

whitebark said:
Anyone's stats update for yesterday yet?

Since Donny said they are going to compensate for the downtime, it might be taking longer to do all the calculations?

Last edited:
•••
netmeg said:
Thanks! I also have all 50 states for ++prescriptiondrugs.com, ++prescriptions.com, ++drugprices.com; not to mention ++holidayshopping.com and ++holidaygifts.com, some bankruptcy and loan domains, and last but not least, all my hauntedin++.com Halloween sites.

I can't help it, I like to do things in 50s
QUOTE]

Have you customised this great collection of domains or are you still in the beginning?

•••
GILSAN said:
Have you customised this great collection of domains or are you still in the beginning?

Some of 'em. Not all. Most of the drug / prescription ones are over at Fabulous. The rest are pretty much all at Parked, I think. I don't even remember without looking at my spreadsheet. The Haunted ones are developed after a fashion; I created an extensive Google Custom Search engine made up of hundreds of listings of haunted houses, corn mazes and other Halloween type stuff, and put it on a single website with 50 pages, one for each state. Then I redirected the domains, and with some fancy footwork with PHP and Apache to make them look like they are 50 separate websites, they all got indexed in about 5 days. Made for a nice lucrative Halloween. But then of course, like with my fireworks site, on the day after - *death*

That's what made me get into domaining in the first place. All my best paying developed sites were seasonal, and I wanted to find something that worked year round.

•••
netmeg said:
Some of 'em. Not all. Most of the drug / prescription ones are over at Fabulous. The rest are pretty much all at Parked, I think. I don't even remember without looking at my spreadsheet. The Haunted ones are developed after a fashion; I created an extensive Google Custom Search engine made up of hundreds of listings of haunted houses, corn mazes and other Halloween type stuff, and put it on a single website with 50 pages, one for each state. Then I redirected the domains, and with some fancy footwork with PHP and Apache to make them look like they are 50 separate websites, they all got indexed in about 5 days. Made for a nice lucrative Halloween. But then of course, like with my fireworks site, on the day after - *death*

That's what made me get into domaining in the first place. All my best paying developed sites were seasonal, and I wanted to find something that worked year round.

Looks like they'll keep you busy through 2008. So now your next surge is New Year. Good luck.

•••
John Doe said:
You can set up your default for sale message within account information, additionally you can change message for each domain separately using edit options at portfolio manager.

Thanks for your help...rep added :)

gary-

•••
Happy Holidays Donny-Thanks! Lets donate some NP dollars To him!

Happy Holidays Donny, Parked.Com & Loyal parked customers and posters here!

I had personally donated a few NP Bucks To Donny for his hard work and dedication here and keeping everyone posted and updated....He is the best by far on customer service and his insight into things......I am still learning and reading donnys comments and members here I have learned a lot. Thanks everyone.

I encourage everyone to donate some NP dollars to Donny and dedication and its the holidays folks!

•••
Any News on Finalizing 12/19?

Donny, can you give us any info on when the 12/19 stats will be finalized? Thanks!

•••
The stats for the 19th are a little late right now. One of our providers changed how we downloaded the information from them and we just found out this morning.

Once I find our stats guy (somewhere in South Carolina right now) I will get him to fix it and everything should finalize.

Donny

•••
I see the 19th have now finalized. I presume compensation will be added to those figures later on?

•••
Yes. We will be sending out an email about it in a bit. It will just be a percentage on top of what you made on Wednesday.

Donny

•••
has parked.com got telephone number for support?

•••
will the 20th stats finalize today too?

•••
•••
Just received my compensation from Parked. Very very fair. Thanks Donny & Parked. It's good to see such integrity in a company.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back