Dynadot

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Yep, it's my insane traffic that broke the front end :)

IB

•••
No it must be mine IB! :hehe:

Fabian

•••
gubera said:
Does anyone else get a Fatal error on the parked.com page?

I'm getting the same thing. My domains are still resolving, though.

•••
At least all my domains are in working order ;)

•••
msingley said:
I'm getting the same thing. My domains are still resolving, though.

My domains seem to be fine too.

•••
I'm getting a fatal error too :
"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare add_additional_js() (previously declared in /www/phpinclude/utils.inc.php:1609) in /www/phpinclude/interface.inc.php on line 473"

Domains are working fine.

•••
Varon said:
I'm getting a fatal error too :
"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare add_additional_js() (previously declared in /www/phpinclude/utils.inc.php:1609) in /www/phpinclude/interface.inc.php on line 473"

Domains are working fine.
In a way i'm not even too unhappy about that, whenever i'm close to a PC, my constant logging in or refreshing the stats screen has turned into a serious obsession... :lol:

IB

•••
Arrrgh

I get......

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare add_additional_js() (previously declared in /www/phpinclude/utils.inc.php:1609) in /www/phpinclude/interface.inc.php on line 473

•••
Yep, as much as i love the every 15 minute updates, my wife thinks I am a little too obsessive about checking EVERY 15 minutes:)

•••
:lol:
IntelBank said:
In a way i'm not even too unhappy about that, whenever i'm close to a PC, my constant logging in or refreshing the stats screen has turned into a serious obsession...

IB

:lol: take it easy Mike.

•••
I'm glad someone is having insane traffic today; I'm sure not. I figured maybe the interwebs' series of tubes blew up or something.

•••
My domains are fine too from the other side of the Atlantic. But how about clicks will Parked be able to trace them?

•••
netmeg said:
I figured maybe the interwebs' series of tubes blew up or something.

The interweb tubes gave up at line 473. The internet is now all broken, because of all the parked pages!

•••
Everything back to normal here at my end! :)

Fabian

•••
•••
netmeg said:
You also have to be realistic....
... I'm just throwing it out there, if, after you've left it up a while, you decide it's not working as well as you'd hoped.

Netmeg, I have decided to create a new document file for posters like you and Varon and others. Whenever I see you guys (and gal) post, I am just gonna cut and paste it into my new document. I figure after a few months I can go in and edit the ginormous document and then call it "THE Way To Become Successful With Domains". :tu:

IntelBank said:
In a way i'm not even too unhappy about that, whenever i'm close to a PC, my constant logging in or refreshing the stats screen has turned into a serious obsession... :lol:

IB

OMG, story of my life since I started this obsessive business back in July.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have some questions for the Parked gurus here....

Anyone here use Google Webmaster Tools with Parked pages?
If so, how do you go about uploading the HTML file Google gives you, or adding the meta tag to your site's index file?
Is any of this even possible with Parked?

Would be great to have all the nifty Google stats if I can get these pages verified by them. Not only that but I am pretty sure this would be a great way for speedy page indexing.

Last edited:
•••
DADomains said:
Netmeg, I have decided to create a new document file for posters like you and Varon and others. Whenever I see you guys (and gal) post, I am just gonna cut and paste it into my new document. I figure after a few months I can go in and edit the ginormous document and then call it "THE Way To Become Successful With Domains".

Opps, I knew I forgot something... I need to edit my sig:

© 2007 NETMEG; All Rights (Inexorably and with Pain) Reserved.

(ork ork)

DADomains said:
Anyone here use Google Webmaster Tools with Parked pages?
If so, how do you go about uploading the HTML file Google gives you, or adding the meta tag to your site's index file?
Is any of this even possible with Parked?

Would be great to have all the nifty Google stats if I can get these pages verified by them. Not only that but I am pretty sure this would be a great way for speedy page indexing.

I don't think you can do that at this time. Maybe with a redirect?

•••
netmeg said:
Opps, I knew I forgot something... I need to edit my sig:

© 2007 NETMEG; All Rights (Inexorably and with Pain) Reserved.

(ork ork)

Ha! Hey, that's what the time-honored skill of content paraphrasing is for right? :hehe:

netmeg said:
I don't think you can do that at this time. Maybe with a redirect?

Bummer. Uh, Donny... ? :santa:

Last edited:
•••
Most of my domains at at parkingpanel but a lot of people in the L-L-L thread are talking up parked so I signed up to try them out. One question, is there a "for sale-please inquire" link you can put on your parked domain? If so is there a bulk modify for this or do you have do do each one? I looked at their FAQ's but didnt see it.

thanks, Gary.

•••
buckshotdots said:
Most of my domains at at parkingpanel but a lot of people in the L-L-L thread are talking up parked so I signed up to try them out. One question, is there a "for sale-please inquire" link you can put on your parked domain? If so is there a bulk modify for this or do you have do do each one? I looked at their FAQ's but didnt see it.

thanks, Gary.
You can set up your default for sale message within account information, additionally you can change message for each domain separately using edit options at portfolio manager.

•••
Is the custom content on the 2 click landers indexable by SE's?

•••
•••
•••
Some. Depends on the state - I have all 50, and some are ranking better than others.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back