Dynadot

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
meanwhile.com is own by Parked.com and is where traffic is sent if the Yahoo and Ask feed wont accept it for some reason.

•••
My videos that i had/have embedded are not working anymore either. They're now coming up with "Install Plugin" ....

Donny, could you please look into this. Thanks!

IB

•••
Parked.com's "day" of 11/16 just ended at 01:00 AM MST. Does anyone know when the estimated numbers for 11/16 will be recalculated to actual?

•••
Hi

Seeing if there are many parked.com customers that have mobi names and .cn names here

I am a mobi investor and haven't seen much views with my names. I just bought 14 names this morning like iraaccount.mobi and all financial related and IRS name that are mobi. Deciding weather I should park them here.

Is parked.com planning to be mobi friendly? Are there any companies that do this besides sedo I believe.

I was testing a china company with 50 cn names and wasn't happy. There at sedo now.

How is parked with .cn plays. I own a lot of gaming names in .cn now and macau names.

Any feed back would be a huge help. Any feed back in keyword I should with macau gaming terms would be nice and keyworld for investment vehicles or banking terms if I were to bring them over

Thanks. Big game! Go Michigan!!

i decided put my financial mobi names i just bought to parked.com...see how they do...ups and downs...

•••
jeffoverman said:
Hi

Seeing if there are many parked.com customers that have mobi names and .cn names here

I am a mobi investor and haven't seen much views with my names. I just bought 14 names this morning like iraaccount.mobi and all financial related and IRS name that are mobi. Deciding weather I should park them here.

Is parked.com planning to be mobi friendly? Are there any companies that do this besides sedo I believe.

I was testing a china company with 50 cn names and wasn't happy. There at sedo now.

How is parked with .cn plays. I own a lot of gaming names in .cn now and macau names.

Any feed back would be a huge help. Any feed back in keyword I should with macau gaming terms would be nice and keyworld for investment vehicles or banking terms if I were to bring them over

i decided put my financial mobi names i just bought to parked.com...see how they do...ups and downs...

I had a few .cn names with parked a few weeks back.they were well within grace period before I deleted most of them.Clicks from china usually aren't very good to advertiser and as I have read somewhere in this forum that Donny also believes that most of the chinese traffic is lowpaying/cannot be monetized.

However I have a couple .cn names at parked which I have tested with parkingpanel / bodis / sedo but rpc seems to be best at parked.com

They range anywhere between 6 cents to 15 cents a click on some genral keyword.With keywords relating to loan and mortgages I believe it will be much more.

•••
ArtfulWebSites said:
Parked.com's "day" of 11/16 just ended at 01:00 AM MST. Does anyone know when the estimated numbers for 11/16 will be recalculated to actual?

Mine usually settle in the following day between 2pm-4pm eastern standard time

•••
Meanwhile.com is owned by Parked. It is probably a catch-all entry when they can't figure out where the income came from but believe that it should be credited to you. DomainSponsor does the same thing sometimes.

IntelBank.com said:
Yep, exact same domain as a matter of fact: meanwhile.com. I tried editing it, then i got the "error" message that told me what i knew from the get go - i don't own the domain....

Needless to say, i'd trade my (almost) entire portfolio to have this one domain :)

IB

•••
Thanks for info and .cn info.

I heard same thing. I am getting a lot of views on buyumpc.cn at sedo and some clicks but ctr is low. Parked has a few .cn names. Would be nice to get some revenues off domain sales in high growth china and domain market

Mobi names I heard are easy to get indexed unlike other extensions. Going change my keywords on mobi names. Have to. Not getting much with this area or views.

Experimentation, key words, mega tags and etc. Going need to spreadsheet things and do the trial and error factor. Believe that's what varon suggested a couple weeks back.

Thanks again

•••
two times I failed to approve by parked.com. Is there anybody can help me to get approved? Thanks..

•••
whitebark said:
Just had my best pay period yet for the number of domains I have with parked - rpc is up, ctr is good and the new features rock.

Thanks Parked.com

Ditto and amen brother. And the customer service is extraordinary. Monte for President. :)

•••
Whitch is your trouble ticket estimated response time?, mine is 3 days (non counting week ends)... too slow.

Anybody has received a customization of your parking page from them?, i have readed that it was a service but i have never received neither a tip... i have one domain with +500 visitors and a few clicks, pure type-in from Mexico.

•••
German2006 - Our average response time including the weekend is 7 hours. During the week it's 2.5 hours. Your account manager is in San Fransicso right now at a conference. I'll respond to your ticket in a few minutes.

Donny

•••
Donny said:
German2006 - Our average response time including the weekend is 7 hours. During the week it's 2.5 hours. Your account manager is in San Fransicso right now at a conference. I'll respond to your ticket in a few minutes.

Donny

Thanks for your response and for cooperate :tu:

•••

Too late. We lost.

- a very cold, wet and dismayed netmeg

•••
It's still sounding like we may have a LSU vs KU national championship. Monte went to KU and I went to LSU. I think we need to have a loser has their head shaved bet. :)

Donny

•••
If that's the stakes, I'm just as glad that Michigan likely won't be playing on New Year's Day. It's too cold for a shaved head up here in winter.

Hey Donny - I've been playing around with adding content with the content editor; what are the chances of getting just a tad more white space (padding) on the the left and right margins, so that the text doesn't run so close up to the edge? Maybe another 4 or 5px on each side? Pretty please? If I promise to root for LSU?

Last edited:
•••
netmeg said:
Pretty please? If I promise to root for LSU?
Like he can EVEN refuse now! :lol: :lol:
...and even if he does, you can always offer to shave your head alongside with him when his team looses ;)

IB

•••
netmeg said:
chances of getting just a tad more white space (padding) on the the left and right margins, so that the text doesn't run so close up to the edge

You try using the insert a table feature and define the cell pading?

•••
netmeg - Adding a table should work like johname says. In a few weeks our new system should be available and then you shouldn't have to worry about the whitespace.

Donny

•••
Sounds like a cool bet. I am supporting you taking you help everyone out here lol

What a huge disappointment here in Michigan. Carr will be retiring during his conf probably. Hé surly can't win the big games the past few years and alumni and big donors getting impatient.

•••
healingsites said:
Meanwhile.com is owned by Parked. It is probably a catch-all entry when they can't figure out where the income came from but believe that it should be credited to you. DomainSponsor does the same thing sometimes.

I have noticed that sometimes when I open my own domain to check it shows meanwhile.com. So does that mean that parked.com could not catch the country of origin of the click but they knew there was a click and so we get paid.

If that is the case how is the rpc decided ?

•••
glad i am not a parking company lol

I don't post much in the bodis thread and Matt faces challenges like every business has. Glad I am not a parking company. A lot of attacks going on over there and worries and concerns and personal hidden agendas. I do admire the kids drive. Don't mean to mention the b word here.

Anyways had to jump back to civilization thread lol. This seems like a good group of people. Know a few here and parked has been around the block.

Could someone answer this one for me. I thought the tag issue gets filled in when you add names? I have 75 percent of my names with out tags and terms. So I need to go in to each name and revise all this.

I am tweaking each name slowly but only so many hours in the day and this is like a full time job lol. I love what I am doing though and love waking up and see some progress being made.

Dying see which key words pays the 2 to 10 bucks a click. First I need more views and hope monetization works well and when I get through all the tag names

The revised back end seems much quicker to load up.

The one thing I wish parked or any parking company has was a mobi friendly backend. Parked.mobi and check your stats on my blackberry. I am a crackberry addict. Would also love to see a parking company come up with email updates every hour to your email address with clicks, ctr names and revenues. That would be so huge! I am a heavy mobi user.

J

•••
Hi Donny!

I have a question abt registering at Parked.com.

I've tried ones to register,but received email with refusal.

What could be the problem?
I have 30 dn's with good traffic.
Can u pls give some suggestion.

•••
I submitted an app two days ago and got the "your traffic isn't of good quality" denial message this morning.

How does one tell, in two days how someone's traffic is from 246 names?

•••
Is anyone else having problems with the customization today? I'm changing templates, and it says that they have been successfully changed, but they're not actually changing.

However, if I go into Customized Template, and save from there (without any actual customizations on my part) it seems to take.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back