Dynadot

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

NameSilo
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
interesting to try parked...:))

•••
•••
no.. i am newbie at this business..
I am a adsense publisher this time.. but I am interest to my lucky at domain parked..lol..

•••
Yahoo is migrating to Bing!

Ok, as most of you probably know by now, Yahoo is migrating to Bing with its ad feed.
This is probably a welcome change and should, if anything, help most Parked.com accounts. :)
Feel free to report any changes in Revenue, RPC, RPM, etc. and if you notice anything different.
Should be quite interesting, but probably most of you won't notice any changes till about mid-October.

•••
whether parked still one of the best of domain parking network?
is it need great quality domains to join? or we can use new domains?

thanks,

•••
You need 10 domains for parked. New domains are not good for parking revenue.

•••
Ok, as most of you probably know by now, Yahoo is migrating to Bing with its ad feed.
This is probably a welcome change and should, if anything, help most Parked.com accounts. :)
Feel free to report any changes in Revenue, RPC, RPM, etc. and if you notice anything different.
Should be quite interesting, but probably most of you won't notice any changes till about mid-October.
I guess you were right about the mid October date. My account does show a huge change... for the worse. Although the number of visitors to the parked pages has remained close to normal -1800/day average for the past year vs 1500/day now-, the ctr has collapsed from an average of 30% in the past to less than 10% now. And obviously, income collapsed as well.

Can anyone guess what is what I am looking at? Have others seen any changes?

•••
I guess you were right about the mid October date. My account does show a huge change... for the worse. Although the number of visitors to the parked pages has remained close to normal -1800/day average for the past year vs 1500/day now-, the ctr has collapsed from an average of 30% in the past to less than 10% now. And obviously, income collapsed as well.

Can anyone guess what is what I am looking at? Have others seen any changes?

Wait until the 25th when the change is fully finalized.
As of today, only about 50% of traffic is redirected. :)

•••
I'm not liking the switch to Bing. October 21st was by far the worst day I've had in over two years with parked.com. The 22nd was better, but still way down from what I'm usually getting with them.

•••
Agreed my stats are just plain awful anyone know why this is? or is it just something temporary with this transition?

Stats adjusted again this time up. Guess something weird is going on with their system.

Last edited:
•••
I think the stats may be low because Bing has more stringent, or stricter, rules and regulations than the old Yahoo

From my old, and short, experience with parking companies is that Yahoo ad feeds provided better payments, than Google ad feeds. If Google doesn't like you, for whatever reason, you're out quickly. While Yahoo was more lenient, if that's the correct word to use.

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, but what about Bing ad feeds. That's the question on everyone's lips.

•••
Yeah, but what about Bing ad feeds. That's the question on everyone's lips.

That's what I meant, maybe Bing is kind of like Google...they're getting more assertive on how clicks, links, etc. get calculated and paid out.

Translation, less for the publisher than before.

•••
As I know,Parked keeps a very close to the Ips. Any account with suspicious Ips to login could be suspended without doubt.

•••
I used Parked around 2-3 years ago. Was recently searching on some high quality one word domains parked there and noticed the displayed ads were extremely low quality. Can someone speak briefly on what has happened with the ad feeds coming into Parked.

I know the company was always very well run, good people there. Just surprised that PPC has remained seemingly abysmal. Is it currently that way at other parking companies as well? Thanks for opinions & info.

•••
Parked has always been the best Parking Provider overall for me. Followed by Bodis. The odd one or two domains might perform better elsewhere.

•••
Parked has always been the best Parking Provider overall for me. Followed by Bodis. The odd one or two domains might perform better elsewhere.

ABSOLUTELY AGREE stub...I have yet to find a parking company with higher RPC's for most generic domains than Parked. :)

•••
I am .... slightly.
Keep in mind that Bing it's only feeding Yahoo's USA and Canadian traffic...
BTW check your domain' ratings... you might have new domains banned as per their latest review.
Domo

•••
Average RPC last month $0.16. This month (to date) $0.20. So I'd say it's higher. But my total revenue is down. But that may be because I stopped sending any Yahoo Restricted and Blocked Domains to Parked.

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

@SDX. Could you please post the link to the Transition Forums at Parked. I don't see them in the normal forums.

•••
Outstanding!!!

Average RPC last month $0.16. This month (to date) $0.20. So I'd say it's higher. But my total revenue is down. But that may be because I stopped sending any Yahoo Restricted and Blocked Domains to Parked.

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

@SDX. Could you please post the link to the Transition Forums at Parked. I don't see them in the normal forums.

They're mostly in the 'Announcements' forum stub.
Guys, what's AWESOME is that DONNY IS BACK on NamePros!!! :)
Welcome Back PARKED.COM Guru! :hearts:

•••
I'd be a tad less enthusiastic. He's not posted here yet. This facetious comment was his last post..

Donny said:
I'm adding myself to this list as well at this point. Bing sucks!

•••
:lol: ...Good One D! :)
Well then...WELCOME BACK!!! :p
Do you really think Bing is not good for Parked Donny??

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Welcome back Donny :hearts:

•••
Good to see you back Donny. We missed you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Happy Parked Thanksgiving to All! _\|/_ :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back