Dynadot

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dave - I have experience with the custom layout, unfortunately I can't design myself out of a wet paper bag. :)

Donny

D-:You've got the job... Congratulations! Just PM me some examples of your custom landers.

Seriously, if you have someone in-house that helps out with this let me know.

Unless Donny helps me, I'm still looking.

•••
I'm 1 day in and really liking the system so far. Haven't made much money, but haven't even finished changing nameservers, much less edited the keywords and templates yet. Now I'm wishing I hadn't sold all those traffic domains, lol.

•••
I'm 1 day in and really liking the system so far. Haven't made much money, but haven't even finished changing nameservers, much less edited the keywords and templates yet. Now I'm wishing I hadn't sold all those traffic domains, lol.

Welcome to the best desiredname! :)

•••
Any ETA and reason for yesterday's stat delays?....and the day before...and the day before that...and the day before before that that....etc....

other than the stats are in transit and there are delays on the highway??...lol.....

•••
Tony,
I guess you didn't like the answer I told your account manager to tell you when he came to ask me this same question you sent him. Damn. Ok.

This is what I told him to tell you...

"Tell Tony to go smoke a cigarette and chill!" :)

We can only process stats once we get them. I think Yahoo has been a little slow this week because of the problem last week. We have the final data from them it just takes time to process everything.

Donny

•••
lol....Monte didn't tell me that!....he basically told me that when Yahoo sticks their head so deep up their arse...it takes em a while to get the stats over...er...get their head out....:)

going for a smoke now...:)

•••
how many more cigarettes i need to smoke???...lol....:)

•••
•••
Seabass - I'm not seeing anything on my end. What are you getting?

Donny

•••
As far as the interface goes, we do get an email on any error. I don't see anything right this second. So let me know if you see anymore.

I don't see any issues with load time on any of the different clusters that we have for the past 24 hours. But if you see anymore, please let me know.

Donny

•••
I think today's estimated stats have been frozen for at least an hour. I know that yesterday's stats are updating right now, but this may be more than that. Thanks.

•••
When the final numbers are being finished up we don't run the estimates. That's what seemed to have been going on at the time.

Donny

•••
When the final numbers are being finished up we don't run the estimates. That's what seemed to have been going on at the time.

Donny

Thanks

•••
This is a discussion board so I feel free to ask.May I ask some important questions to experienced people at parking ?
I earn little revenue with my small portfolio at sedo ,Newly regged domains are hard to be a premium which I own.I dont think my revenue will be changed if I change my parking company,am I wrong ? do I have to I try other services? because this is parked thread , do you think will I be definitely tried parked? if parked does not suitable for small players,do I have to stay at sedo or try other small players addicted good places.

•••
•••
fixed.
nolonger issue.

Last edited:
•••
UpGrade in Progress. Alright! Anything Good?

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

You didn't get an email from Parked about some violation? I see my Domain eGoldPrice.com is no longer valid. Not sure why they marked it out but I think I remember getting anemail about it a while back.

Donny,

I did random check and some of my domains say "no longer valid"?

LowBin.com
FoneSolution.com
PrepSearch.com
eAnchor.com
GaGym.com
PartyRocket.com

Is it just me seeing "no longer valid"?

•••
UpGrade in Progress. Alright! Anything Good?

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

You didn't get an email from Parked about some violation? I see my Domain eGoldPrice.com is no longer valid. Not sure why they marked it out but I think I remember getting anemail about it a while back.
I don't think I got any email from Parked.com about it.
Well, have to see what Donny say ;)

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

I see them all now.
But, seems like they all lost customizations :(
Perhaps it got something to do with Current "Upgrade"?

•••
I can't edit or change any keywords this morning. I notified my account manager, but don't know if anyone at parked is monitoring this thread anymore...

•••
works for me...just seems to take a long time....:(

Donny??

•••
I can't edit or change any keywords this morning. I notified my account manager, but don't know if anyone at parked is monitoring this thread anymore...

I can't change my keywords either. Get errror message. Sure they will have fixed it soon.

The best way to get Parked support is with your account manager. Due to the recent events I don't expect there will be much support provided here for awhile.

Last pay period was my best ever. I am seeing the improvements now.

BB

•••
Donny actually responded to the issue to me directly and quickly. They are working on the problem right now. He said it works, but there is a 45 second wait period, and they are working on the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Donny actually responded to the issue to me directly and quickly. They are working on the problem right now. He said it works, but there is a 45 second wait period, and they are working on the issue.

Thanks for the update.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Good times ahead

I saw a big improvement in the last pay period. Most of my traffic is US. I did not see it when the changes were announced but I can now.

My Parked earnings are much more consistent. I am not having one good day, followed by a bad day or two. Revenue is looking up.

BB gazed into his Crystal Ball today sees something new and helpful soon for NPers who use Parked. LOL

BB

Last edited:
•••
I saw a big improvement in the last pay period. Most of my traffic is US. I did not see it when the changes were announced but I can now.

My Parked earnings are much more consistent. I am not having one good day, followed by a bad day or two. Revenue is looking up.

BB gazed into his Crystal Ball today sees something new and helpful soon for NPers who use Parked. LOL

BB

Thanks BB...we WILL keep Parked.com alive and well! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back