IT.COM

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Now another thing I noticed, which may be coincidental, is that, you get a higher RPC when your CTR is lower.

i've seen this too!....makes you scratch your head sometimes....:)

I've also seen higher RPC when TQ score is lower too....

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Tony - That one was great!
Donny

lol....i couldn't resist!...:)

•••
i've seen this too!....makes you scratch your head sometimes....:)

I've also seen higher RPC when TQ score is lower too....

And now Tony, can you clarify if you are in NY or FL? Have you tinkered with the system again? :laugh:

Donny, the next time you take Tony on an office tour, could you please handcuff him? He reads "Xtreme Damage".

•••
And now Tony, can you clarify if you are in NY or FL? Have you tinkered with the system again? :laugh:

Donny, the next time you take Tony on an office tour, could you please handcuff him? He reads "Xtreme Damage".

Wasn't me.....:)
:rolleyes:

•••
There seems to be a problem editing domains for some reason. It just errors out. Anyone else experiencing this?

•••
There seems to be a problem editing domains for some reason. It just errors out. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, Donny and the crew are seriously working on it. :)

•••
•••
PM sent to Donny
We are looking to heard back.

•••

They're working on it as we speak. They have their programming team working hard to get it fixed. I have no doubt they'll have it up and running again soon.

•••
Donny - Private Message sent, waiting for your return.

•••
Everything is back up and working now. Sorry for the problems, hopefully we shouldn't have this problem again.

Donny

•••
Everything is back up and working now. Sorry for the problems, hopefully we shouldn't have this problem again.

Donny

Monte to the rescue!!!...:)

•••
I think the error came back because the ticket system is not working.

•••
vjack - What do you mean the trouble ticket system isn't working? Seems to be working fine for me.

Donny

•••
I have not tried it yet but I was just wondering, Is it possible to park a sub-domain at parked.com?

•••
•••
•••
Is it me, or did stat updates slow down to a crawl? The time stamp updates, but the revenue seems to have almost stopped for the last hour or so...

•••
Is it me, or did stat updates slow down to a crawl? The time stamp updates, but the revenue seems to have almost stopped for the last hour or so...

Same here... stats have not updated in a while.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Numbers are way behind!! I'm sure they'll catch up soon though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back