IT.COM

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Tony,
Are estimation system does remove clicks when it thinks they will not be counted. But if we are paid for the clicks, we will add them back.

Donny

•••
Tony,
Are estimation system does remove clicks when it thinks they will not be counted. But if we are paid for the clicks, we will add them back.

Donny

OK...will discuss this further with you on Friday...:)

Tony

•••
Ok, seems like there was a little clash of WhyPark and Parked.com followers lately ;)...I think both have TONS to learn from each other and PARKED.COM being the parent company will lead them both to extreme success...there are still very few alternative parking methods that can make you the kind of revenue that Parked.com can! :tu:

•••
Seabass - I had just done the same test myself last week and noticed the same results. I'm glad somebody else saw the same thing.

SDX - The only clash I have seen so far is between you and FireFly for whatever reason. Just relax. Both Parked and WhyPark are run as different businesses with different technology and each of them are good with different domains.

Tony - Look forward to seeing you on Friday.

Donny

•••
Seabass - I had just done the same test myself last week and noticed the same results. I'm glad somebody else saw the same thing.

SDX - The only clash I have seen so far is between you and FireFly for whatever reason. Just relax. Both Parked and WhyPark are run as different businesses with different technology and each of them are good with different domains.

Tony - Look forward to seeing you on Friday.

Donny

I would like to know the reason myself Donny...maybe firefly can tell us...

•••
I have a domain at Parked that a prospect is interested in purchasing, but requested I install Google Analytics? Is it even possible to install the Analytics code in these templates? Doesn't seem like it.

•••
Seabass - We will never create anything that will require any additional work on your end. So optimize away.

Giode - Today it is really not an option. If you want you can send them to me or your account manager and we can verify the stats for them.

Donny

•••
Giode - Today it is really not an option. If you want you can send them to me or your account manager and we can verify the stats for them.
Donny

Donny, thanks!

It's all good now. They decided Parked's stats were good enough for what they need.

•••
Donny, thanks!

It's all good now. They decided Parked's stats were good enough for what they need.

I have to confirm that Parked's stats are very accurate.
Anyone customized their Parked.com sites lately?
If so, please show them off! :)
We could all perhaps learn from each other on how to improve revenue with our Parked.com sites! :tu:

Last edited:
•••
Templates
============
I´m just curious about these new templates. I´m just wondering what the plan is. I´m sensing this is probably the biggest upgrade to date.

I mean what we all need to know is what is the most effective template as proven objectively. Have parked.com been testing these templates on their own portfolio. Will there be a rotation system of some sort?

•••
Donny, Are you planning to add "Monthly stats" to the "Report Manager" anytime soon? I would love to have this option.

•••
We already have Monthly Stats on our end, we just haven't made them available. We have a new stats upgrade that will be happening soon that will have Monthly, Yearly, Pay Period, and Daily stats all available as summaries.

Donny

•••
We already have Monthly Stats on our end, we just haven't made them available. We have a new stats upgrade that will be happening soon that will have Monthly, Yearly, Pay Period, and Daily stats all available as summaries.

Donny

Great to hear about the upgrades Donny, maybe with WhyPark's acquisition Parked.com can incorporate some new technology to increase revenue even more! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Templates
============
I mean what we all need to know is what is the most effective template as proven objectively?

From my experience I have found that the Parked.com Account Default Template (with slight customizations) is the best performer for CTR. I have also experimented with content on domains and it resulted in lower CTR's. So, adding content to your parked domains is a very tricky situation, .. for example, if your content educates your visitor on all he/she wished to know, your CTR is going to suffer. So, it's a tough balance of maintaining enough content that leaves the visitor satisfied but yet wanting more information, to ensure a higher CTR.

In most cases, too much content and design is just going to make your domain into a "publisher" site with a CTR in the range of 10-25% Max.

:)

•••
From my experience I have found that the Parked.com Account Default Template (with slight customizations) is the best performer for CTR. I have also experimented with content on domains and it resulted in lower CTR's. So, adding content to your parked domains is a very tricky situation, .. for example, if your content educates your visitor on all he/she wished to know, your CTR is going to suffer. So, it's a tough balance of maintaining enough content that leaves the visitor satisfied but yet wanting more information, to ensure a higher CTR.

In most cases, too much content and design is just going to make your domain into a "publisher" site with a CTR in the range of 10-25% Max.

:)

Wow, nice to have you "back" Varon...your input is always very educational! :tu:
(repped)

•••
Wow, nice to have you "back" Varon...your input is always very educational! :tu:
(repped)
Yes Varon, It's allways a pleasure to see you around. :tu: Pity it's not more often!

Last edited:
•••
Oh wow, Varon is back! Next thing I know TonyFloyd is going to show up at my office!

Donny

•••

Donny

Great news ... Thanks, Donny!

•••
(repped)

Thanks Peter. :) Appreciate the reps. Gil, I check NP everyday...and I check the Parked.com thread daily..just that I don't post much.

Donny...lol.. Looks like you and Tony had fun in NY. :laugh:

•••
I didn't see Tony in New York, he was at my office today. We went to eat a little dinner, etc...

Donny

•••
I didn't see Tony in New York, he was at my office today. We went to eat a little dinner, etc...

Donny

Nice .. :) Tony must have gained a ton of information.

•••
well, recently i have created my account on whypark.com, is it similar to parked.com??

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back