IT.COM

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
l2ride55 said:
My stats for yesterday just updated sometime in the last 30 minutes.

Good deal, higher than was estimated.

L2

I'm glad someone adjusts up. I dread when I see the delayed stats. I seem to have my most drastic negative changes between estimated earnings and final numbers on the delayed stat days. Today I adjusted down 48%. :'(

•••
Yeah, I got a 10% drop on actuals from estimated yesterday. I was hoping they were still processing International stats, but probably not :(

•••
l2ride55 said:
Mine were 25% higher yesterday (earnings reporting today).

I've seen it swing both ways, and quite a bit at times. Just when you think you made a buck you lose, and when you thought you lost a buck, you win.

Kinda' like the wives ya' know? They really don't like when we "estimate" how much money we make (or don't). They want those hard figures man. Hell, this one here spends it before Parked can even estimate it.

I told her as long as I have enough to buy her a new broomstick at the end of the day I'm good (and she should be too).

hahahaha

L2

Funny! :lol:

•••
l2ride55 said:
I told her as long as I have enough to buy her a new broomstick at the end of the day I'm good (and she should be too).

hahahaha

L2
That's a good one! :D As long as the broomstick does not start flying, you'll be fine.

•••
Seabass said:
I finalized at about 10% up this time. :)

I was wondering where my 10% went to....
:hehe:

•••
One of my highest performing domains is getting an average CTR of 52%, is that good?

•••
I'd take it, at this point.

•••
b2b said:
One of my highest performing domains is getting an average CTR of 52%, is that good?

52% CTR is solid, IMO.

•••
FYI, Yahoo is delayed again!

Donny

•••
netmeg said:
I'd take it, at this point.
kemjika11 said:
b2b said:

52% CTR is solid, IMO.
Thanks, I think it's quite a good figure.
Seabass said:
Some domains do 200% CTR or more consistently at Parked and have for years.

But, obviously not as good as 200%!!!!
Wow, that's amazing!

•••
•••
What? Parked isn't down.

What did you see.

Donny

•••
Domains and log in were down when I wrote the message but are up now!

•••
You got me. I don't see any dips in any graphs.

Donny

•••
wow is right......are these #'s final???....:(

•••
I took a huge hit. All my clicks dropped on actuals across the board. Could the International numbers be missing??

•••
I am wondering the same thing.

My numbers are way down also. The rev is down about 50% and clicks down about 35% when the numbers adjusted.

Brad

ebatcave said:
I took a huge hit. All my clicks dropped on actuals across the board. Could the International numbers be missing??

Last edited:
•••
i hope that's the case.....i had 24% of my total clicks # "disappear"

•••
tonyfloyd said:
i hope that's the case.....i had 24% of my total clicks # "disappear"

My click volume drop was 21% between estimated and actual. That's the highest drop rate I've seen in over a year!

•••
I have a domain with a $1.30 all time RPC, and yesterday it was $0.18

My overall number of clicks dropped 35% after the stats adjusted, and the revenue was down over 50%.

Something just seems off with the numbers.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
l2ride55 said:
I happened to copy and paste mine before I refreshed.

I've never seen this before.

Just giving the benefit of the doubt before I say anything more....

Maybe we're missing Internationals or somethin'

L2

Yeah...something's missing...it just doesnt add up right...

•••
Something doesn't look right to me either. Technically it's not finalized yet. Now to try and find my stats guy.

Donny

•••
ebatcave said:
I took a huge hit. ??

Me too, Somethings baaaad wrong for the 25th

l2ride55 said:
Maybe we're missing International or America or somethin'
L2

Or something is more like it because I don't really get much international, mostly u.s for me and I got decreased more than bad. D-:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Not sure what happened to the 3-26 stats now. I just lost like 99% of my clicks and revenue for yesterday. I mean the total rev is under $1 now. Did this happen to anyone else?

Brad

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back