Dynadot

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Initially it probably won't. But it will give you a lot more detailed information than what we provide today.

Donny

•••
That last message was a bit garbled, having a bad day at work!

What I was trying to say was that we don't know what domain the 404 stats are for so for instance I had 89 404s on one day, and I'd like to know what domain/lander they saw so I can try to optimise it as not all the visits to 404s resulted in clicks. Hope that's a bit clearer!

•••
Looks like stats are "stuck" again :( May be related to a lot of bots out there today...

•••
•••
•••
johname said:
7th and 22nd are the best days of the month

YES SIR!!! :sold:

•••
it's 23rd here.
i guess 8th and 23rd here in the Philippines.

btw can someone show me how to see all payments sent on parked.com ?

johname said:
7th and 22nd are the best days of the month

•••
are stats having delays updating???

•••
it's not real time all i know updated every 24 hours.

tonyfloyd said:

•••
I'm a fan, and i havent even tuned my names yet. The support has been real good, and I dont get a "cold" feeling I have had with other services.
Parked gets an "A".
Meongtae

•••
weblord said:
btw can someone show me how to see all payments sent on parked.com ?

Go to Account Information and look for the link that says Revenue History.

•••
i got it, thanks. :tu:

netmeg said:
Go to Account Information and look for the link that says Revenue History.

•••
tonyfloyd said:
It would seem that way.

•••
Seabass said:
It would seem that way.

ok...i thought i was the only one...lol...

thanks seabass..:)

•••
Yeah, something MUST be up...I'm much less of where I would normally be this time of day estimate :|
Maybe its one of the cool new updates Donny spoke about a while ago! :tu:

Last edited:
•••
Stats are all jacked up. I have visited several of my domains to see if the stats will register and they wont show up when it is updating

•••
My stats are so screwed up today, it's beyond comprehension. Even had a couple of clicks dissappear. Oh...and my searches stats have gone nuts...lol...about 1000 times the norm.

Strange days indeed. Most perculiar momma

•••
xxfireflyxx said:
Strange days indeed. Most perculiar momma
John Lennon......a musical genius and talent beyond comprehension.

•••
Seabass said:
John Lennon......a musical genius and talent beyond comprehension.

Glad you liked my reference :)

•••
OK...things got X-files strange on me when I opened up the traffic analysis. Huge counts of searches for things that I only have a couple of domains for and far too many results, none for the actual domains that got clicks.

LOL...someone must be having a good laugh at me and the confused expression on my face....I know I would :)

Last edited:
•••
xxfireflyxx said:
OK...things got X-files strange on me when I opened up the traffic anaylasis. Huge counts of searches for things that I only have a couple of domains for and far too many results, none for the actual domains that got clicks.

LOL...someone must be having a good laugh at me and the confused expression on my face....I know I would :)

I'm sure Donny has a good explanation for this...I know several people have seen some "weird" numbers...including me.

•••
I must be punch drunk from the World Series last night. I don't see any stats problems right now, are there some issues? And I'm really confused about the traffic analysis issue.

Donny

•••
I think some of us got mega botted last night. And late afternoon yesterday, I for one looked at a particular domain of mine that rarely gets any traffic, and the view didn't show up in my stats until late in the evening.

•••
donny....

there were no updates in stats yesterday afternoon for hours......then it seems they started coming back a bit....but still dont think they fully caught up....

at least this is what i was experiencing.....same for others?

•••
my searches were 20x what they normally are, most of the other stats are fairly consistent with what i see most days, i guess those bots must have been having a field day

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back