IT.COM

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Donny said:
..................... But if anybody has any requets, I am always listening.

Donny
Here's a couple :

1. It would be nice to pick individual photos for two click landers, instead of having to use two unseparable photos. However, I realize you may be taking care of this anyhow at this moment.

2. Fabulous I noticed has some mechanism that capitalizes the first letters of each word in the domains so that the title is already done. That is a time saver. I don't know how easy this would be.

On a side note, earnings do seem to be picking up. That is good news for July, seeing as how July seems to be the slowest month of the year.

•••
donny,

computer.com looks amazing!!! The traffic and ctr must me huge on this gem...wow...

•••
I registered a couple of weeks ago. My application wasn't even rejected, I simply never got a reply. Disappointed to say the least.

•••
CreativeMind said:
I registered a couple of weeks ago. My application wasn't even rejected, I simply never got a reply. Disappointed to say the least.
I believe Donny and Co. and Parked have been out of town based on some earlier posts.

Maybe give it a few more days or send a PM to Donny.

•••
CreativeMind said:
..a couple of weeks ago..

May be they miss it.. its 14 days and not usual for parked not to answer for that long. Just re-register and drop to Donny a pm here.. good luck..

•••
CreativeMind, We reply to everybody, it's an automated process. I would assume without knowing any of the details that you probably have a Yahoo email address, and it went to your junk folder. But that would just be a guess.

Donny

•••
Donny said:
CreativeMind, We reply to everybody, it's an automated process. I would assume without knowing any of the details that you probably have a Yahoo email address, and it went to your junk folder. But that would just be a guess.

Donny

Hi Donny,

Actually I used a gmail email address because you don't accept hushmail. I just re-checked the junk folder. It's not there.

Forgive me for asking this, but I read this thread and a lot of people don't seem to be accepted at the first attempt. Once they post here, they get the green light. I wonder why your company choses this rather strange way of accepting new members (IMHO).

On my way to pm you, Donny. Thanks.

•••
Hi donny,
I've try to register at parked but I got this noticed :
Our traffic quality department has analyzed your application and has determined that it does not currently meet the standards we are looking for in new Parked.com partners

I register domain with traffic and PR and that domain is not a new domain. I don't know, why I got this messages.

•••
ppc = 0?

Two days ago I had 5 ppc but zero revenues. How is that possible?

•••
Bots? by ppc do you mean clicks?

•••
Hi Donny,

I just wanna thank you for approving my account.

•••
CreativeMind said:
Hi Donny,

Congratz

•••
CreativeMind said:
Hi Donny,

:hi: WELCOME!

•••
pixelpadre - Sorry, I thought I had posted to you earlier. Just send me an example, I looked in your account and you had clicks and revenue, if that was your account. :)

Donny

•••
My bad

was looking at my RD account. Senior moment.

•••
I just join today, thanks for quick approval. Parking platform is impressive.

•••
anybody experiencing rpc drops across the board in the last few days?

•••
Tony,
Everything seems to be inline with last week at least as of right now. But this is based on the overall numbers.

Donny

•••
•••
pm sent to Donny

Donny thanks for reply , best service from Donny everyone should join parked

•••
do yesterday's stats plan on getting updated anytime??

•••
Tony,
Good question. :) It seems one of our providers decided to take the weekend off without telling us. They claim to be processing their stats now. So I'd give it a few hours.

Donny

•••
tonyfloyd said:
do yesterday's stats plan on getting updated anytime??
It's because Donny did a tiny tweak of the system yesterday that caused our earnings to go up over 100 fold and now the servers are sizzling hot and running slow trying to calculate all those extra zeros and spit it out to the stats pages. B-)

So, basically this is a server problem but I'm told Parked has allocated more than $500 million towards more servers and techies. Also, rumor has it that payments now will be wired daily instead of every two weeks. My source has also told me the Parked.com VISA card is coming soon and it will let you charge against future earnings at a 2.5% interest rate.

Just playin' ......stats are behind, but I'm sure it is a slow-to-report partner of theirs.

•••
tonyfloyd said:
anybody experiencing rpc drops across the board in the last few days?

I don't know how to analyze the stats. But what I do know is my 2nd half of July earnings is less than 1st half of July.

•••
last several days are really bad - actually the worst for a very long time -

per click goes down every single day and the amount of clicks too. - it seams as more domains i add as less total revenue i get.

and stats are not finalized for 2 days now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back