Domain Empire

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function isApiAccessAllowed() in /www/phpinclude/account/reports/reports.lib.php on line 643

•••
•••
Yeah, it's some new features we are building in. Seems we missed a spot.

Donny

•••
•••
It should be fixed now.

Donny

•••
•••
nevermind - i guess 30 minute updates is fine too.

•••
Actually we process stats still every 15 minutes. Sometimes they take longer to process, especially when we are finalizing stats or I am putting any some new db boxes.

Donny

•••
I have about 30 names is that enough to get an account at parked.com?

•••
petesell - It all depends on the domains and a bunch of other factors. Just signup and see what the system tells you.

Donny

•••
Question :

What time zone is the end-of-day for Parked.com....... Eastern Standard Time Zone? Central ? I assume the business day ends at midnight?

Florida time, right :)

Thanks,
Paul

•••
Pacific, I believe - my stats roll over at 3AM Eastern.

•••
Paul,
Actually we use PST (california) which is the same time that most of our providers use now. We have servers all over the world at this point, but they all use the same time.

Donny

•••
Hey Donny, Thanks for the rapid Repair and Response. Thanks to the other responses as well, Much appreciated.

No Biggy, but does Anyone know how to Change your Password at Parked. I'm not seeing the Option. I've had the same password for quite some time and would like to change it now.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Donny said:
It's on the account information page.

Donny

:notme: :lol: I've overlooked it more than once.

Kudos

Hey Donny, just to let you know. If you enter the wrong Password info it says~~~~~~

Please choose another password: password must have a combination of charaters and numbers and can not begin with a number.

~~~Characters is spelled wrong :o

Last edited:
•••
DnPresident - Thanks for finding the typo. It's been fixed. It only took 20 minutes. :)

Donny

•••
Don't wanna speak too soon...but PARKED is beginning to ROCK again! :tu:

•••
Donny said:
DnPresident - Thanks for finding the typo. It's been fixed. It only took 20 minutes. :)

Donny

Sorry man, Just had to let ya know.

Thanks again

SDX said:
Don't wanna speak too soon...but PARKED is beginning to ROCK again! :tu:

Where ya been SDX? Parked always ROCKS.

•••
no updates again for over an hour - they must be working hard on something

•••
DnPresident said:
Sorry man, Just had to let ya know.

Thanks again

Where ya been SDX? Parked always ROCKS.

:p
wolfis.com said:
no updates again for over an hour - they must be working hard on something

See the awesome thing about Donny and the boyz at Parked has always been that when the folks speak...they ACTUALLY LISTEN to us! :tu:

•••
Hello Netneg & Donny,

Thanks for the info about end-of-day for Parked.com.

That is 3am my time, no wonder I never see the changeover!

Paul

•••
-edited-

Last edited:
•••
What should I do to get parked account? I think they refuse me 5 times till now :(

•••
Send that Donny guy a PM, with your username/email that you signed up with and he will take a look. :)

Donny

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back