Dynadot

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hpersson said:
RPC is going up for my part, looking good.

Just started trying arbitrage, should I send a ticket to my rep and ask for permission? This might be addictive, made 30$ , spent 2$.

Howard

RPC continues to drop for me. Had a good traffic hardware domain
that used to pay .60-.80 now in mid .20 for a week.

Financial domains still paying poop - of course I have all .ca domains
so maybe it's just Canadian advertisers :)

•••
I had 4.47, 2.20, 1.50, and a bunch just under a $1 clicks on my financial .ca's on the 28th and it trended up 10% for me after the update. If the 29th and today do the same it's another winner of a pay period for me - despite my poopy TQ.

•••
Any idea when we'll see yesterdays numbers finalize? Are we going to be a day behind now for the rest of the period?

•••
Spade said:
Any idea when we'll see yesterdays numbers finalize? Are we going to be a day behind now for the rest of the period?

Finalized for me a moment ago.

•••
•••
I just got the confirmation from account manager that Parked does not allow AdBrite! However, I remember I read some post which showed that Parked allow AdBrite! Too confused!

May you confirm it please, Donny?

•••
Happy about my 10% rise in yesterdays finalized stats. But I´m still feeling like the Stock Markets! Uncertainty!

GIL :)

•••
one of my names was getting 0.64 cents/click on ND, 0.80 on PP, but 0.15 on Parked. Weird, Parked used to beat all other Parking services before.

•••
Avo19 said:
Finalized for me a moment ago.

The 29th still shows a * by the date. Mine isn't finallized as of yet.

EDIT: Nevermind, it has been updated. Ouch is right :td:

Last edited:
•••
sashas - What was the domain?

Donny

•••
Donny, sorry to bother ya, but did you understand what I said in my last pm to you on DNF?

•••
Donny......Is there no way to help me? I've been lucky that in the last two days you've only dropped me $153.63 but it still hurts the profits. I liked it when I had no score and stayed the same at the end of the day and the ROI was much better.

......Help me out dude or I'll come down and get your ass drunk again! :loveyou: :laugh: I'm ready to get out of the house..She's driving me crazy!

My son's 17 and been bugging me to get him going on the domain scene. That's scary!

Last edited:
•••
DnPresident said:
Donny......Is there no way to help me? I've been lucky that in the last two days you've only dropped me $153.63 but it still hurts the profits. I liked it when I had no score and stayed the same at the end of the day and the ROI was much better.

......Help me out dude or I'll come down and get your ass drunk again! :loveyou: :laugh: I'm ready to get out of the house..She's driving me crazy!

My son's 17 and been bugging me to get him going on the domain scene. That's scary!

Trust me dude...I think many of us feel your pain now...I KNOW Donny will come up with a solution though...

•••
•••
SDX said:
Trust me dude...I think many of us feel your pain now...I KNOW Donny will come up with a solution though...

:lol: I'm not sure I can explain it, but I actually laughed out loud when I read your reply SDX....You should fly out to Kentucky and I'll treat you to some local Distilleries and a few nights at the Radisson or Hyatt...You know, By Law Bourbon can only be made in Kentucky and if your not a drinker I'll buy the Steaks and Lobster...

•••
Count me in. We should make that a NP convention. We sure are big enough...

M.

•••
Mike said:
Count me in. We should make that a NP convention. We sure are big enough...
M.

I may be in the woods but Kentucky is a very Centrally located state....Imagine what we could do if we all got together and shared our tactics.. The top 10-50 domainers in the industry getting together and spilling their guts in Kentucky.....Who would of thunk? Varon are you game?

Donny how about you?

Varon I know Your game, I'll pick you up at the airport!

Last edited:
•••
DnPresident said:
I may be in the woods but Kentucky is a very Centrally located state....Imagine what we could do if we all got together and shared our tactics.. The top 10-50 domainers in the industry getting together and spilling their guts in Kentucky.....Who would of thunk? Varon are you game?

Donny how about you?

The top 10 - 50, :hehe:

Where do you stand in that Dr :)

•••
Shaggy said:

Where do you stand? ...............Okay, Top 10- 50,000....Better? and I'm not in there....but if we could get some of the top domainers together and each had something to share that they have implemented, Fine tuned and earn revenue from by parking. It could be a fantastic learning experience and well worth the effort of getting together. :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I can buy the water(well get it free in the hyatt lobby) . They even have free lemonade DN I didnt know you were from KY :) go cats

•••
i was curious, does parked accept 2nd tier ppc traffic, or are only the big 3 allowed?

•••
bradocconor said:
:kickass: We've got a new coach and some new players but the team's starting to actually play as a team now!

Shaggy said:

You'd have to ask the parking providers that question.

•••
DnPresident said:
Varon are you game?

Varon I know Your game, I'll pick you up at the airport!

Honestly, I'm not in any top 50 or 50K list of domainers. Wish this meet had been in VA. I really can't make it to KY.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back