Domain Empire

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Donny said:
Tomorrow the new TQ scores come out, but I will not be around in the morning as I will be going to visit our friends at Yahoo to see what is going on.

Donny
Show 'em who's boss! ;)

Thanks for the update Donny! :) - Safe Travels.

M.

•••
Sleepys said:
I had 3 names with an RPM over $1000 today. They just chopped 80 clicks off of one, I guess the other two are next to go. :'(

Oh well.

RPM of $1000 or even $15000 is not unreasonable on a per domain basis. Many loans or insurance or other domains will do that but generally traffic is low to these domains unlike ringtones etc.

But if you see 1 visitor and 79 clicks or 3 visitors with 117 clicks, then of course something weird is going on :)

•••
Ahhh, being able to see the TQ will be excellent. Thanks Donny! Have fun at Yahoo :)

•••
rickkumar said:
RPM of $1000 or even $15000 is not unreasonable on a per domain basis. Many loans or insurance or other domains will do that but generally traffic is low to these domains unlike ringtones etc.

But if you see 1 visitor and 79 clicks or 3 visitors with 117 clicks, then of course something weird is going on :)

Just gave me back the clicks, plus a little extra.

I like :)

•••
awegrzyn said:
My RPM on one domain hit 15K today. lol

yup...one of my .ws's just got a 5900% CTR...i reported it.

•••
Gone again and the other :td:

•••
•••
Just as I was posting on the previous page about anomalies in the numbers and TQS recently, Donny must have been entering his about: "...I will be going to visit our friends at Yahoo to see what is going on." I guess this kind of confirms that there are some strange goings on recently.

Good luck, Donny, in getting some answers from Yahoo, and thanks for keeping us informed.

We also look forward to seeing the TQS displayed on our accounts. Thanks for getting that done for us.

•••
Well, I had an exceptionally high CTR on one of the domains, but they have since cleaned out the bot traffic and its back to normal.

Justin

•••
Just found an affiliate commission from an ad I placed in the custom content section for a domain less than 24 hours ago. :sold:

•••
Web Trader said:
Just found an affiliate commission from an ad I placed in the custom content section for a domain less than 24 hours ago. :sold:
Good work! :tu:

Amazon, CJ, or else?

•••
CJ. Placed the ads last night.

•••
mrizos said:
While my rpc's are sort of sad I did finish up today :)

Must be nice! I'm finishing down EVERY day...as of late. I'm waaay down on the RPC though

Hats off..

•••
Web Trader said:
So, we are ALLOWED to place affiliate ad code in the custom content section of or Parked domains? Is that true, and this does not violate the Parked TOS?

•••
ArtfulWebSites said:
So, we are ALLOWED to place affiliate ad code in the custom content section of or Parked domains? Is that true, and this does not violate the Parked TOS?
Yes it's true. and it doesn't violate Parked's TOS :)

•••
Web Trader said:

How many people have placed affiliate ads in their custom content section, and how good is the click-through and revenues?

•••
May be its just my account.....but revenue is stuck at the same level for last 2 hours or so. Is anyone else seeing it?

•••
Web Trader said:
CJ. Placed the ads last night.

How do we place the CJ links into the custom content area? I have tried pasting the HTML and the Java script codes for banners and they just show the code on the page.

•••
rickkumar said:
May be its just my account.....but revenue is stuck at the same level for last 2 hours or so. Is anyone else seeing it?

Mine's moving, at a snails pace, but it's moving

GIL :)

•••
It keeps getting better and better now after the Holidays! :tu:

•••
brian789 said:
How do we place the CJ links into the custom content area? I have tried pasting the HTML and the Java script codes for banners and they just show the code on the page.

In the CJ control panel you have to select 'get html' and not javascript. js will not work on your parked.com page.

•••
Me too :) Clicks up, RPM up, CTR up, RPC up = Revenue up :)

•••
whitebark said:
In the CJ control panel you have to select 'get html' and not javascript. js will not work on your parked.com page.

I tried using the html but it still won't work. the page just shows code. thanks for the help

•••
Parked is either down or extremely slow...let's hope it's just getting alot of clicks =)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back