Dynadot

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well my 2 clicks from yesterday were 99 cents and 10 cents - woohoo ! Until they were reduced to 10 cents and zero ! What's that all about ?

•••
I asked adsense a while ago about 1 of these scripts for sale that pulls rss feeds and displays adsense ads and ebay feeds based on your keyword settings and they told me it doesn't meet their quality guidelines as there is no unique content, probably take a while for them to catch up to you as many are using them but I think your safest bet is to have some form of unique content on the page as they can disable your ads based on no unique content being displayed.

•••
Does anyone else see low revenue stats for today while traffic stats look ok?

Thanks.

•••
SpareDomains said:
I asked adsense a while ago about 1 of these scripts for sale that pulls rss feeds and displays adsense ads and ebay feeds based on your keyword settings and they told me it doesn't meet their quality guidelines as there is no unique content, probably take a while for them to catch up to you as many are using them but I think your safest bet is to have some form of unique content on the page as they can disable your ads based on no unique content being displayed.

AdSense has different TOS from AdWords.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Right. But they're not against TOS. You likely won't do well with them, but they're allowed.

•••
artofnet said:
I'm not very sure, but they told me a vague reason: "You
have repeatedly submitted ads that violated our Landing Page Quality
policies
" and I guess they mean is domain parking sites, because my all campaign is a domain parking sites.

The reason given isn't vague. They clearly state that your account was closed because you repeatedly submitted advertisements that were in violation of their policies. Not because you were advertising parked domains.

•••
Anybody else seeing a large surge in the number of names being visited today? Lots of names that usually don't get much activity are being visited today.

•••
namegame said:
Anybody else seeing a large surge in the number of names being visited today? Lots of names that usually don't get much activity are being visited today.

I noticed that. My cvcv.infos are getting visits and clicks so boy am i excited! :)

•••
domainer50 said:
I noticed that. My cvcv.infos are getting visits and clicks so boy am i excited! :)

Great. In addition to the .com's, quite a number of my .us and .mobi names are getting visited and clicked.

•••
namegame said:

Not really, but I saw that few days ago.

My account especially revenue is kind of sluggish today.

•••
namegame said:
Interesting that you mention that. Indeed, i've seen visitors and clicks on domains that i didn't even know are still in my account! I have to admit that the visitor numbers are extremely low, but a 100% CTR is still something that adds up to a few $. :)

M.

•••
Mike said:
Interesting that you mention that. Indeed, i've seen visitors and clicks on domains that i didn't even know are still in my account! I have to admit that the visitor numbers are extremely low, but a 100% CTR is still something that adds up to a few $. :)

M.

Where does this increase in clicks come from?

•••
I noticed this too.A welcome turn of events.

•••
Same here.

I'm already looking at a record for the last 30 days.

These are just estimates of course, but lately they usually go up post adjustment.

Hope that doesn't change today either.

•••
sdtrader said:
I noticed this too.A welcome turn of events.

Very much so :) Lets hope it keeps up tomrorow, and the next day and the next day and all the next days :)

•••
I have not been seeing any unexpected :rolleyes: clicks but have been seeing some extra bot type 1 visit visitors.. I thought it was just welcomed SE spyders to index.

•••
Yesterday was my weirdest day ever at Parked:

1) No stats until midday
2) When the stats arrived they were about 10% of the normal level and stayed that way for the rest of the day
3) Wake up today and find the estimated revenue is double my best-ever day

Lets hope #3 is the only sign of things to come :)

Last edited:
•••
my stats from 01-08 to 15-08 have disappeared, i got all stats exept these 2 weeks, marked as "no activity found".

Is that normal?

•••
It's a new pay period, click on the option to show previous pay period.

Donny

•••
Is anyone else getting a sinking feeling from this last couple of weeks?
Im wondering if our account reps are supposed to be doing anything to keep our revenue's up. Are they at all responsible for keeping the best paying ads on our domains? If our revenue is dropping every day are we supposed to ask them to do something?

Last edited:
•••
Donny said:
It's a new pay period, click on the option to show previous pay period.

Thanks.
Now it works agan, but before as i clicked "previous pay period" it showed "no activity", maybe it was due to my browser or connection.

Anyway all ok now.

•••
Yesterday's finalized stats are out. Had another drop making it five days in a row that my revenue goes south. This trend is beginning to worry me as I notice that a lot of peaple are doing pretty well. Could be a problem from my side but I don't know what.

I also notice that every day without fail the amount of clicks drop after the Finalized stats. Is this normal?

GIL :)

•••
Well, my Rev went up for the 2nd day in a row. With a monstrous $10.35 click (my biggest yet) Seems someone just bought me some lunch! Ironically this click was on an LLL.com which very rarely nets more than $.30 click

Justin

•••
My estimates/finalized stats have dropped 13 days in a row for me. my clicks drop everyday for months now... normal...

I am not worried about estimates to finalized stats dropping... that is why they are just estimates. But my overall RPC has dropped considerably over Nov and Dec.

Just for the record, I am just stating facts.. I'm not angry, expecting anything, or complaining. I honestly feel it's a TQ issue that will resolve itself soon. In the meantime, I'm still doing very well overall.

I also appreciate that attention that Donny has given to the recent issues and keeping us informed of what he thinks the problem is (tq scores)

Hang in there.

Dave

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back