Domain Empire

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

NameSilo
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thoroughbredbet said:
I have no stats for today. No Visits, No Clicks.

Same here

•••
I'm very sorry Mr. Jabier because I was created this post in confused condition. Thanks for your advice...

jabier said:
Your question was on the wrong thread and forum, buddy.
Go to DP or other forum related to Adwords.

Thanks a lot for your advice...

stroom_accu said:
^^
don't use the same credit card, it is will be reject
try with the other credit card and create new adwords account..

•••
thoroughbredbet said:
I have no stats for today. No Visits, No Clicks

Same story on this side of the Atlantic. It's as if the rollercoaster crashed to a halt!

GIL :)

Last edited:
•••
I have several arbitrage campaigns I was going to start today. Oh well I guess I will start them after donny lets us know stats are or are not being tracked

•••
The stats should be updated in about 15-30 minutes. Sorry about the problem.

Donny

•••
artofnet said:
Dear all,

Please help, my adwords account get banned, so now I can't advertise my parked sites at adwords again. Can I register again using the same credit card? For your information they tell me that my account suspended because my landing page is a domain parking site and I have violated they TOS. Any body know what can I do next? Thanks

Wow, can you really get banned from adwords for this???

•••
•••
My stats for today have just appeared.

They are no worse than usual at this time of day.

In fact slightly better.

Have a good day, guys.

•••
Same here. Stats are back to normal.

GIL :)

•••
Yes And No, No you wont get banned, Yes they can and will stop your campaigns to parked pages, that have no content, No matter if it is a one click lander, or a two click lander, Add some content to your landers, This can keep your campaigns running smoothly. Google isn't fond of arbitrage, At the same time, That is large portion of their revenue.

•••
I get new adwords account

mrizos said:
Wow, can you really get banned from adwords for this???

I'm not very sure, but they told me a vague reason: "You
have repeatedly submitted ads that violated our Landing Page Quality
policies
" and I guess they mean is domain parking sites, because my all campaign is a domain parking sites.

But thanks God now I'm already get new adword account, so I can runs my ads again. And to Donny thanks for introduced us to Parked.com, I really love it... and thanks to all for your help.... Always success for us...

Last edited:
•••
artofnet said:
I'm not very sure, but they told me an implicit reason: "You
policies
" and I guess they mean is domain parking sites, because my all campaign is a domain parking sites.

But thanks God now I'm already get new adword account, so I can runs my ads again. And to Donny thanks for introduced us to Parked.com, I really love it... and thanks to all for your help.... Always success for us...

So that your new account does not get flagged, you will need to add some content to your landers just the same, If all they see is links, they will pause your campaigns once again.

•••
Thanks for your advice...

.X. said:
So that your new account does not get flagged, you will need to add some content to your landers just the same, If all they see is links, they will pause your campaigns once again.

•••
I'll be honest... I'm not seeing that at all. They have never had a problem with any of my parked pages. Objectionable content is an entirely different manner, and usually refers to things that they don't allow to be advertised. Parked pages can be.

•••
artofnet said:
I'm not very sure, but they told me a vague reason: "You
policies

Actually, if your account has been banned (or shut down) and you attempt to get another account, you will be banned again, even if you're driving traffic to developed sites with no problems whatsoever. They keep track of your name, address, email address, credit card numbers, the IP numbers that you use to log in to the console, domain names, and everything else that was ever associated with your account. If there's any shadow of a doubt as to whether or not it's you, they will assume it is and ban the second account anyway.

Your *only* hope is to find out the exact nature of the perceived TOS breach, fix it, and then throw yourselves on their mercy and ask them to reinstate your existing account. They probably won't, but it has been known to happen.

The very worst thing you can do is try to take out an account in a friend's name, or with another credit card or email address to try to circumvent a ban. Then there is no hope of reinstatement whatsoever.

I'm not just talking out of my hat here; I'm a GAP twice over, and I know the rules like the back of my hand.

madpoet said:
I'll be honest... I'm not seeing that at all. They have never had a problem with any of my parked pages. Objectionable content is an entirely different manner, and usually refers to things that they don't allow to be advertised. Parked pages can be.

Right. Google isn't crazy about arbitrage, but they claim they respect it as a business model, and it is not banned outright - it's all about user experience. If the account was banned, it was for more than pointing to a parked domain.

Last edited:
•••
netmeg said:
If the account was banned, it was for more than pointing to a parked domain.

That's kinda what I figured.

•••
Nemmine, ignore this post.

Last edited:
•••
Google has an easy time frowning on arbitrage, at the same time they hold their hand open and take millions of dollars per year from domainers that actually use their system. Welcome to the world of double standards. :td:

M.

•••
^That's good for the arbs, no?
B-)

•••
Yesterday was a solid day for me at parked. Quite happy with the CTR and RPC

•••
Not for me. I'm going to have to try something else for a while. My estimates seem to be off a lot more than they used to be.

•••
is parked.com going to have new face lift for 2008 donny, new cosmetic look ?

its nice to keep fresh keeps the clients happy.

•••
Yesterday was ok. It was the 4th day in the cycle and even though a bit off in comparison to the other "4th days", it was still a significant jump upwards. I'm settling back in for 3 days of 50% revenue of the 4th day.

This is driving me nuts....

M.

•••
netmeg said:
Not for me. I'm going to have to try something else for a while. My estimates seem to be off a lot more than they used to be.

Same for me - got hammered when yesterday's stats finalized. Day before
only got docked a couple of dollars. Seems that there are more clicks under
0.10 now also.

Looking at the past 7 days with day 5 being the best (100%) and comparing
the other days:
day1 - 75%
day2 - 99%
day3 - 65%
day4 - 75%
day6 - 64%
day7 - 73%

I have two game console domain, one being the plural. Same keyword, same ads. The singular paid .09/click on 69 clicks. The plural paid .13/click on 29 clicks.

Bluebecker.com said:
is parked.com going to have new face lift for 2008 donny, new cosmetic look ?

its nice to keep fresh keeps the clients happy.

I'd be happy just to see new pictures for the templates - some are
looking pretty dated...

•••
Donny said:
I then think they combine all the scores and come up with your average.

One more thing, I have been told it's based on clicks not revenue.

Donny, thanks for the entirety of that post and subsequent ones regarding QS calcs, all really helpful.

Only quoting the part above because I find it puzzling why Yahoo are basing their averaging calcs on clicks and not revenues.

Is it your understanding that Yahoo's click-based averaging approach applies to individual accounts as well?

It seems the answer is most likely yes, but it would be great if you could confirm (that - when calculating individual QS scores - clicks are not weighted by their price, i.e. that ten non-converting $1 clicks are just as important as ten non-converting $3 clicks).

If this question is not appropriate for any reason, please feel free to ignore it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back