NameSilo

domain Pagelive.com appraisal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you consider "pagelive.com" an interesting domain?

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes!

    1 
    vote
    100.0%
  • No..

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • May be only in the future

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

PabloAF

New Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I have the domain pagelive (.com / .net / .org) because I had bought them 3 years ago for a personal project which went wrong.

As I liked the domains, I kept them. Now, the "live age" is coming with Microsoft: Windows Live, Live Mail, MSN Messenger Live, Windows Live ID, and a lot of products I found out they are going to release with the name "live".

So, my question is, does this "live wave" incrase the value of my domain name?
In case it does, how much do you estimate I can sell them?

Thanks for your help,
Pablo.-
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back