NameSilo

Over 500 views but no clicks

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have a site with more than 60 unique views and 400-500 page views daily. But i dont have a single adsense click. Is it normal. Would a CPM ad help??
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wouldn't say its normal but it does happen. It really depends on various factors including site content, site design, ad placement, quality of traffic(I mean repeat visitors or not. Shouldn't expect repeat visitors to click ads) etc etc.

•••
I wouldn't say its normal but it does happen. It really depends on various factors including site content, site design, ad placement, quality of traffic(I mean repeat visitors or not. Shouldn't expect repeat visitors to click ads) etc etc.
Do you think in such a case cpm ads would help?

•••
If this is a forum then might be true but till no single click is kind of strange. Did you try changing your ad placement ? That's the best thing to do. Also check if your ads are relevant to your content.

•••
Ads are not completely relevant but they are not bad either, Yes Ive tried to change placement.

•••
I guess it might be your ad placement or ad unit that you have chosen why not change your ads location/placement as well as its type too ...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back