Dynadot

sales Over $22 Million in Sales with Numeric .com Domains

NameSilo
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
I have to admit I know very little about numeric domain names. They never made much sense to me but I know they are very popular in the Chinese market and within the Chinese investment space. The closest I ever came was owning for a short period of time, 7BJ.com which I was able to sell with minimal – minimal effort. What I originally thought was a very unusual domain was desired by many. If I remember correctly I sold it for a few thousand dollars nearly a decade ago. With that said, and by suggestion of a reader, let’s look at the top highest reported sales of all-numeric .com domain names to what the sites are doing at this time as far as development.
Additionally worth noting… I didn’t like numeric domains much before building this list, but if I had just began domaining as a hobby or as an investor, numeric domains look like a great place to get started. There seems to be big-big money in learning why some numeric strings are worth more than others and it is certainly never too late to learn...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back