Dynadot

tips Outbound Sales and Finding the End User

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Finding the end user is most toughest part of "Outbound Domain Sales".

After lot's of No! or Not Interested! or Stop Spamming you will get some "How Much" replies, And that moment you will be glad to used your techniques and strategies to complete the sale.

Before sending a email to the end user, One have to learn the real value of the domain they own.

For Example : I am Sending the email to the owner of Usedcars.org for the domain I own yourusedcars.com, Then I am wasting my time and could be exposed for violation of the CAN-SPAM Act also. If I am not giving recipients the right to have you stop emailing option in other word Unsubscribe or clearly mention if you don't want further email then reply stop.

Wondering what is CAN-SPAM Act. Click here to know more

Tools for finding the End user email, Name and position.

1. Adapt. io for linkedin

Have you used adapt(.)io for finding the end user? If, yes then are you using it correct.

I find Adapt is very useful tool for finding the emails of end user through adapt Linkedin email finder. As they give free 100 finds and one details about the end user when you visit there site with signup.

Read the steps for using the adapt for linkedin. Before installing adapt plugin please make sure you are using Chrome.

Step 1
  • google for Linkedin Email Finder Adapt prospector, Don't want to share a link. Because i am not affiliate or have any links with them. I am sharing free tips to domainer's only.

Step 2
  • Add plugin to chrome and sign up with them.
Step 3
  • After successfully installation visit linked and search for end user company.
Step 4
  • After finding the list of company on linkedin, Click on company name then click on people working in that company and find the right decision maker like VP, CMO or any other.
  • Open the profile of the person that you are sending email
Step 5
  • Now you are at the linkedin profile page of the person. Now click on adapt logo on the top right.
Step 6
  • You will be asked for sing up or sign in. After signing in come back to linkedin profile of Person
Step 7 - Final step
  • Click on the adapt logo again at the top right, Then yiu will get his email.
Some time the person not using the company email then you have to note down his full name

2. Hunter. io

After noting down his/her name then you can signup with hunter . hunter also allow users for free 100 email finding per month.

Type the company domain name in the hunter search box then you will get the list of emails

if, you can't find the name in the given list, In second search box type the name of the person, You can find it finally.

I use this Two tools for finding the right user with some basic information about them...

Hope this post is helpful. Stay tuned will be adding more advice, tools in future

Have a nice day

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have a question, how many time i follow up a person who don't reply my email?

•••
•••
I would say three times in 2 weeks and stop.

can you tell me what i will right after sending my first email,
2nd email ......................
final email ....................

•••
can you tell me what i will right after sending my first email,
2nd email ......................
final email ....................

you should craft your email very customized to the prospect you are reaching out.
2nd email btw let him know that you are following up as you got no replies to your first email
3rd just let them know this is your last email and then you will move on to their competitors (if you have any on your list. If you don't have, remove this part, it's better to not lie).

however I wouldn't say up to 3 follows up in 2 weeks.
I would say: it depends from how much money this brokerage can make to you.
If it's worth a lot I can go up to 5/6 follow up but If after I got no replies to my 3rd email in 3 weeks, i prefer also to wait 1 month before to follow up again as maybe the prospect is really busy or trying to solve higher priority tasks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back