Dynadot

Osama is DEAD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
Now we can all resume domaining without worrying about the future.

Barack is about to produce Mr Bin Laden's death certificate in long form... or face 2 years worth of questioning and more legal wrangling.

Donald Trump is said to believe that he thought Osama has been dead all along and wants evidence that this only just happened.

Edit: Apparently he was living in a mansion in Islamabad paid for by US Taxes...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••

Hi, ho, the dairy-o, the wicked SOB is dead!

Not yet confirmed though. The Prez will be giving a news conference soon.

•••
•••
Apparently he was living in a mansion in Islamabad

Thats the thing that surprised me, I thought the only reason we couldnt get him was he lived in the mountains with goats.

•••
I wonder how long until Trump tries to take credit somehow.

I am sure he is pissed Celebrity Apprentice got interrupted.

Brad

•••
Donald Trump wants to see the death certificate.

Brad

They show him the body, is in usa custody

################

Not a missle, small team of us troops in a fire fight

They knew where he was for a year

Took 40 min after troops where on the ground

4 helicopters involved

He was living in a "mansion" 8 times the size of other houses in the area.

Last edited:
•••
There's a large crowd outside the whitehouse.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Domains are being registered as well. Even typos.

•••
And so starts the "Deather" movement.
"People who want to see the Death Certificate before believing that he has been killed"

On a more serious NOTE.
If anyone thinks that this will stop World Terrorism, then they are sadly delusionary.

If anything it will only cause increased activity as the Fringe Rat-Bag element now have a Martyr.

•••
"People who want to see the Death Certificate before believing that he has been killed"

Sadly, I have already seen this on Facebook. I have seen posts wanting to see the body and implying it was politically motivated.

Brad

•••

They got the body so there wont be much of a deather movement

On a more serious NOTE.
If anyone thinks that this will stop World Terrorism, then they are sadly delusionary.

Nobody would really think that

•••
He knew since August. I suppose that, seeing current events, Obama felt the time was right to act. But I agree that we should see the body. Iraqis got to see Saddam’s dumb sons’, right? Why not let us see the body of Osama? And yeah, DNA should be considered. Let us not have an ounce of doubt that the bastard met his Maker.

•••
agree DNA should be considered... so tomorrow there will be no one that comes on TV and tells that he is OBL. Also... where they gonna bury him? In USA? In Pakistan? Gonna give the body back to his relatives? Burn it? How?

•••
agree DNA should be considered... so tomorrow there will be no one that comes on TV and tells that he is OBL. Also... where they gonna bury him? In USA? In Pakistan? Gonna give the body back to his relatives? Burn it? How?

It was just reported by that his body was already "buried" at sea.

U.S. Official tells NBC News that Osama Bin Laden has been buried at sea "in accordance with Islamic law and tradition.

They supposedly did not want a burial site for people to basically worship him.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Now there would be a peace on the Earth

Seriously, don't beleive that fictional character could die.

Probably it's the time to "draw" another one.

Of course it's IMO.

•••
AlQaeda is trying to prove Bin Laden's not dead and the picture is just a (badly) photoshopped version of the original one. You judge.

•••
You'd think that with all the virgins waiting for them they'd want to speed up the process as much as possible..guess this is his reward for living a frugal life in a cave...oops, I mean gigantic mansion.

•••
A happy day indeed and one point to the side of the sane people of this world.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Something smells fishy here... Look at this picture.

The news reported the photos that are floating around are not legit and have been around for a long time.

I imagine we will get to see the real photos at some point.

Brad

•••
The news reported the photos that are floating around are not legit and have been around for a long time.

I imagine we will get to see the real photos at some point.

Brad

I hope it. Looking forward to the real picture.

•••
:tu:; a convoluted victory imo.

JacksRagingBileDuct blogged on JohnQ.us.. I believe like he, and you, that it is rather convoluted...

Anyone can blog there. Free to join :)

•••
So..... who gets the reward?

Lets just hope, as BFT mentioned, that this doesnt act as a catalyst to even more problems.

Hoping for Peace,
Cy

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back