NameSilo

.info .ORG or .INFO ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

FUTRS

Future Trend Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
713
It seems the .org extension has been dying for a while and now I'm beginning to wonder if the .INFO extension has begun to pass it by.

I know most of you will say ' it depends on what the name is', but I mean more of a general statement... Say for example... products or services, what would u rather have?

I think the dot info has actually gained google rank over the years and is doing quite nicely... I say this as pure speculation and not with any facts....anybody else agree or have an opinion on this?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
.org is better than .info and .net from my personal experience, but it's no way better than .com
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back