NameSilo

Opinion on LLL.io

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Vinc

Established Member
Impact
Worth grabbing? Could they rise in value once they are all gone?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
High registration/renewal fees make registering regular LLLs unprofitable at this stage.

If you still want to do it, choose keywords, great patterns, important acronyms etc.

•••
•••
I just did a little research into LLL.io and it might sell out like the other 3L TLD and some gTLD's, regardless of the high reg fee. Out of the 17,500 possible combinations, I looked at the first 5000 and I would say that between 10-15% are left for registration. Then I just looked at actual 3 letter words (less than 700) these are all gone along with most combination patterns. Ontop of that, I also checked out 3N.io and there are less than 500 out of the 1000 left to hand reg. So the potential is there for a sell out, but it's going much slower because the founders of .io are charging way too much. I think a Reg fee shouldn't be more than $10.

Disclosure: I do not own any 3L.io and only 1 3N.io (However I am contemplating buying some 3L and more 3N)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back